about my game, any leaks or weakness I am asking for you
to let me know. Feel free to be as critical as you want to be for
this will be a great learning opportunity. Dont worry about hurting
my feelings Ive had quite a few bad beats. LOL

Some of you may not want to give away your trade secrets or let
me know what you know about me but this is a learning place
and what better way to learn without someone actually standing
over your shoulder.

By the way I think this is a wonderful place and I have come across some very interesting people and cant wait to meet ya at the WPO.

Bring it on.
TOM

Old
Sun Nov 17, 2002, 02:49 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
Tom, if you see me at your table remind me of this post and I will try to look for anything I can.

Randy

Old
Sun Nov 17, 2002, 03:10 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
Tom, comment number 1,

$50 ante level, $150/$300 blinds. You were in early position, you raised $300 only.

IMO this is a very weak raise.

I try to keep my raises at 3X BB to not give away any info. If I am stealing, I raise it 3X BB; if I have AA, I raise it 3X BB. I have very few exceptions to this.

I know some very good players who, when they have a big hand, only raise it 1X BB. Well, this is a big tell IMO.

hope this helps

Randy

Old
Sun Nov 17, 2002, 03:25 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
Thanks Randy,
I do try to mix it up with big hands. But usually it is a marginal hand when I raise 1xBB or maybe Im trying to trap with a big hand.
But I will try this advice.
Thanks Again

Old
Sun Nov 17, 2002, 04:31 PM
(#5)
Deleted user
Tom,

I think we got headsup in a satellite recently (?)

Be more aggressive when very short-handed. As I recall, you folded quite a lot on the button with (presumably) junk, and also to button raises from my semi-junk. That makes your play easy to read.

I'd say that you would do well to play a lot of satellites and experiment with tactics. PSO sats are a fantastic way to gain valuable experience in the difference between full-table and short-handed play. Worth $15 a month any day :wink:

have fun !!

Glenn

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com