Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Live Training /

Live Training Videos

Old
Live Training Videos - Sat Sep 22, 2012, 01:57 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Hi all,

It's come to our attention that the audio is very low (read: basically inaudible) in a couple of the videos... it seems there was a mistake during the production phase of editing for these.

So far it's only been a couple that came up like this, I think almost all are fine. But if you happen to run into one where there is a problem with the audio, please send me a PM or email Dave@mypokerschoolonline.com with a link to the page and I will review and get it re-produced where necessary. Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience.

Dave

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Sep 25, 2012, 12:37 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2011
http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...Stack-in-MTT-s

has volume too low. I'll add more as I find them

Old
Thu Sep 27, 2012, 11:57 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Thanks, we'll look at it.

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com