Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Idea!!!

Old
Idea!!! - Sun Sep 23, 2012, 09:17 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
BronzeStar
Now it may work, it may not it is just an idea, what about if a player that knows all the ins and outs of poker, example a live trainer, creates a training hud using colour coding. now the idea is we take short handed as an example and we know that most none pro short handed winning players have a vpip of 16-30% we then give this a colour code we do the same for cbetting and so on and the idea is to get your hud looking all the same colour and stick a bright colour on it to show a leak, now I know table dynamics could be an issue here, but its just an idea i am sticking out there for the pso members to think about. I do not think any one has thought about this before but I maybe wrong, I did my own feeble attempt at this and I was shocked to see a couple of sharks sitting next to me all there colours matched and they were rolling over the table. Is it worth a try guys?

Old
Sun Sep 23, 2012, 10:16 AM
(#2)
Since: Nov 2011
BronzeStar
here is a screen shot of my idea
RED=captain awsome
Yellow=weakness
green= to loose
pink= leak

Our aim is to turn our own hud red, let me know what u guys think.

here is the link to my screenshot http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=fpbf5k&s=6

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com