Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / New Members /

Hiya all :D

Old
Hiya all :D - Mon Sep 24, 2012, 03:36 PM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2012
BronzeStar
I had been playing the PSO freerolls for a while when I realized there was a sign-up for this I could have been tracking my progress for a bit longer but I am quite pleased with the progress so far. Had my best finish in this tourny a couple of nights ago...18th with a massive $.02 payout...hehe it was great fun and a real pleasure to play with folks who ,rather than playing with a "it's just a freeroll" mentality, want to gain valuable practice and experience. See you at the tables, Janey

Old
Welcome - Mon Sep 24, 2012, 04:47 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
Welcome to the forum. There are lots of resources here to make your poker playing career more profitable and more enjoyable.

Congratulations on your ITM finish in the Open League. You have already shown a significant improvement in tour results in the short period of time you have been playing in the league. Avoid those early exits abd continue having the top 10% finishes and you can still make the month end prize money.

Good luck
Doug

3 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Sep 24, 2012, 05:01 PM
(#3)
Since: Sep 2012
BronzeStar
Hi Doug, thank you for the warm welcome I am hoping to keep up my forward progress and have my fingers crossed to finish high enough at the end of the month to aquire some prize money....and hey...if not this month...there is always next

Last edited by mzmoneyjane; Mon Sep 24, 2012 at 05:02 PM.. Reason: misspelled

Old
Mon Sep 24, 2012, 05:47 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzmoneyjane View Post
See you at the tables, Janey
Hi there,

Nice to meet you and welcome!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Nov 03, 2012, 09:01 AM
(#5)
Since: Oct 2011
Welcome to the forum
Check this out - http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...s-Battleground
You can write about your league goals here, always get good feedback from other members and will be good to see you progress
good luck!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com