Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Blog post and jack of spades.

Old
Blog post and jack of spades. - Tue Sep 25, 2012, 07:15 AM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2012
Hi guys.

One of my blog posts has now got a picture of the jack of spades attached to it and my avatar. What is the significance of this, if any?

It's only on the one post, not all of them.

K.

Old
Tue Sep 25, 2012, 07:29 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptKevUK View Post
Hi guys.
One of my blog posts has now got a picture of the jack of spades attached to it and my avatar. What is the significance of this, if any?
It's only on the one post, not all of them.
K.
Hi Kev,

Great Question!

It works on view counts, from Jacks to Kings with the Ace being reserved for any guest blogs or outstanding members blogs.

I'm going to find out a little more about how it all works and I'll post back here when I know for sure.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Sep 25, 2012, 07:38 AM
(#3)
Cool. Nice one raiser, thanks. I am now officially excited then that I trigged a count-omiter!!

K

Old
Tue Sep 25, 2012, 12:59 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptKevUK View Post
Cool. Nice one raiser, thanks. I am now officially excited then that I trigged a count-omiter!!
K
Yes, that's the way it works alright.

You can also change the backround colour of these images by selecting 'My Blog' > 'Edit' from your profile box.

0-99 blog views ... no image
100-999 views ... Jack
1000-9999 views ... Queen
10000+ views ... King

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Sep 25, 2012, 01:24 PM
(#5)
Ty

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com