Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

Poker IQ

Old
Poker IQ - Wed Sep 26, 2012, 09:40 AM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2011
Maybe some of you know of this test and have passed it before - would be interesting to learn your results I got 98

http://www.donkeytest.com/index.html

Last edited by opium.nT; Wed Sep 26, 2012 at 10:42 AM.. Reason: Link added

Old
Wed Sep 26, 2012, 09:53 AM
(#2)
Since: Dec 2011
I couldn't understand the questions

Old
Wed Sep 26, 2012, 10:44 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeaselBasher View Post
I couldn't understand the questions
Sorry, had a problem with the link, but it's ok now, so take a look.

Old
Wed Sep 26, 2012, 11:56 AM
(#4)
Since: Sep 2012
Interesting, thanks for the link.

Old
Wed Sep 26, 2012, 01:17 PM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
i got 100, but in the questions, we sure raised a lot out of position in spots where i would have just called.

Old
Wed Sep 26, 2012, 10:42 PM
(#6)
Since: Sep 2012
i got 97 is that good?

i had to guess a few of them!!

Old
Wed Sep 26, 2012, 10:48 PM
(#7)
darn.....I got 2

hiccup

Old
Mon Mar 04, 2013, 09:03 AM
(#8)
BronzeStar
i've been meaning to post this for awhile now: if anyone takes this test and is thinking about buying their results, don't bother--this is a scam! i purchased my results the day after christmas for 5 dollars, and i never got them. the test was regularly 10 dollars, but they were having a "half-off sale" for christmas (unbelievable ). i sent an email to the test creater, and all i got back was an automated message that said to please look at the FAQ, as my question would probably be answered there. i replied back saying my question was not answered and i just wanted my results. i even sent another message after that. never got another response.

Old
Mon Mar 04, 2013, 11:34 AM
(#9)
Since: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketchup143 View Post
i've been meaning to post this for awhile now: if anyone takes this test and is thinking about buying their results, don't bother--this is a scam! i purchased my results the day after christmas for 5 dollars, and i never got them. the test was regularly 10 dollars, but they were having a "half-off sale" for christmas (unbelievable ). i sent an email to the test creater, and all i got back was an automated message that said to please look at the FAQ, as my question would probably be answered there. i replied back saying my question was not answered and i just wanted my results. i even sent another message after that. never got another response.
If that is a frequently asked question, something is wrong. Thanks for the heads up, I will not bother going there.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com