Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Tournament Section (MTTs & STTs) /

discipline

Old
discipline - Thu Sep 27, 2012, 12:09 AM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2012
BronzeStar
must admit playing on pokerstars has taught me to be much more choosy over hands i play.
coming from william hill poker where i found playing'properly' impossible as i found their site had an incredible amount of bad beats.
got beaten by quads 3 times in 20 mins on the same table!!

Old
Thu Sep 27, 2012, 07:13 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2011
I beleive that PokerStars is the best online site.

I have played UB, fullTilt and 888.

I think PokerStars support is unquestionably better than any other site.

Bad Beats...these will happen on any site and in any bricks and mortar game, trust me on this.

If you like poker and want to improve your game, I agree, I find the skill level on PS quite challenging.

I hope you do well.

P.S. The forum here is excellent. Unlike other forums where you ask a question and get bombarded with stupid replys, The PokerSchoolOnline team are very very knowledgable and informative.

Old
Thu Sep 27, 2012, 10:40 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi stevebognor!

Welcome to the forum. Here is a link that will help to get you familiar with some of the options that PSO has to offer.

Discipline and patience is one of the keys to being a winning poker player.

Good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com