Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

UKIPT Online Tournament 'Official discussion Thread

Old
UKIPT Online Tournament 'Official discussion Thread - Thu Sep 27, 2012, 11:18 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)

UKIPT Online

The UKIPT is going online for the first time at PokerStars.co.uk, the world’s largest poker site and home to more than 49 million members worldwide. The format of this £250,000 guaranteed event has a twist, with the final table being played live allowing players to test both their online and live poker prowess in the same tournament.

Buy-in: £700+£35
Prize Pool: £250,000 Guaranteed
Date: October 14-15
Starting Stack: 10,000 chips
Clock: 20 minutes clock
Players per table: 8-Max

Start time: 16:00 UK Time (09:00 ET) October 14, 2012

Day 1 will be 22 levels and will end, including hourly synchronised breaks, at around 00:35.

Day 2 resumes at 19:00 UK Time (14:00 ET) October 15, 2012 and will play down to the final eight players.

All players who make the final eight will receive a UKIPT Bristol package (this includes £770 tournament entry, hotel, and £130 spending money) and an additional £300 for travel costs to play the final table at UKIPT Bristol. They will be invited back to play out the final table live in the evening on Wednesday 7, November.

Starting stacks at the live final table will be the same as those at the end of online play; they will be rounded to the smallest denomination chip used at the final table.

As a UKIPT stop, the winner will receive entry into the end of season Champion of Champions and participants will be awarded UKIPT leaderboard points as per usual. UKIPT Leaderboad points will also be awarded for all UKIPT Online Side Events with a buy-in over £100.

Any deal at the final table must leave at least £5,000 aside for the eventual Champion.
Side Events

There will also be a number of side events available as part of UKIPT Online, scheduled as below.
Event Date Time Buy-in
Side Event 1 - Heads-Up NLHE Monday, October 8 20:30 (UK Time) £200 + 15
Side Event 2 - 6-Max PLO Tuesday, October 9 20:30 (UK Time) £100 + 9
Side Event 3 - 8-Game Wednesday, October 10 20:30 (UK Time) £100 + 9

Online UKIPT
Venue Online
Location PokerStars
Dates October 14 - 15, 2012
Buy-In £700 + 35

Old
Division 2 - Fri Sep 28, 2012, 05:53 AM
(#2)
Since: Apr 2012
Where exactly can I view Division 2 leaderboard? How does exactly does qualifying work, is it so many people progress to Division 1?

Old
Fri Sep 28, 2012, 06:06 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by seancoppo View Post
Where exactly can I view Division 2 leaderboard? How does exactly does qualifying work, is it so many people progress to Division 1?
Hi seancoppo,

I'm not 100% sure but if you email support@pokerstars.com they will be able to give you a complete answer to your question.

They are usually very quick to respond too.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Sep 29, 2012, 05:31 AM
(#4)
Since: Apr 2012
Thanks a lot Royal

Old
Sat Sep 29, 2012, 07:34 AM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by seancoppo View Post
Hey,

I managed to find a link!

And some more info HERE

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Oct 03, 2012, 06:28 PM
(#6)
Since: Feb 2011
There's only 2 things been keeping me from a UKIPT. Getting there and the buy in. This takes care of the former. Just too bad I haven't got the latter. Oh well, could always try saving up for next year, if it becomes a regular feature on the UKIPT calendar!

'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com