Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

cracking the quizzes

Old
cracking the quizzes - Sun Sep 30, 2012, 02:59 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2012
i m trying to crack the cash game quiz , n i m getting 11 , 12 , 11 on 20 right , n i have no clue as to which 8 to 9 questions i m getting wrong , can i get an idea ,

Old
Sun Sep 30, 2012, 04:19 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Hi adi1711

Unfortunatly, answers to the quizzes are not available.
I would think that this is so members cant share the answers in advance.

I also understand that the questions are different each time someone tries a quiz.

My only advice is to keep learning and retaking the quizzes.

Best of luck, and i hope you enjoy your stay here.

Old
k thanks , but - Mon Oct 01, 2012, 04:39 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2012
hey thanks , but i m getting 12 to 13 right , just failing short , now how am i suppose to know which ones i m getting wrong , when i m giving the quiz i feel as though atleast 17 to 18 will be right , there has to be some way , plus not all the answers r there in the course

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com