Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

PokerStars 7: The All New Desktop Client **OFFICIAL DISCUSSION**

Old
PokerStars 7: The All New Desktop Client **OFFICIAL DISCUSSION** - Fri Oct 05, 2012, 10:38 AM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2010

PokerStars is currently redesigning their whole game client.
What are your thoughts about the new look? All feed back is welcome.

Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschoolonline.com and best of luck at the tables!

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Oct 05, 2012, 10:42 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
lets just hope they offer it in beta form 1st.

Old
Fri Oct 05, 2012, 10:50 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
I'm happy with it as long as they keep the easy seat option.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Oct 05, 2012, 10:54 AM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Am i missing something here, whats the easy seat option?

Old
Fri Oct 05, 2012, 11:05 AM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiltshireman View Post
Am i missing something here, whats the easy seat option?
Scroll down HERE Tony and you'll find some info on it, I find it good.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Oct 05, 2012, 11:36 AM
(#6)
Since: Jun 2011
Would be great if there will be a survey asking for players' opinion BEFORE applying the new design. Although, whatever that design will be, I'm ok with it as long as it is fish-attractive

Old
Fri Oct 05, 2012, 12:36 PM
(#7)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
They are holding the next semi-annual player summit soon, I'm sure it will be a topic that they seek a lot of feedback and discussion on from the player representatives.

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Oct 05, 2012, 01:44 PM
(#8)
Since: Jun 2010
ChromeStar
Hard to tell from a picture but I hope when I want to find my tournaments they are all listed as usual and I am not looking through 6 windows to find each and everyone and the different buyins . Sometimes less is better

2012 Double Bracelet Winner

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Oct 08, 2012, 12:43 AM
(#9)
Since: Jul 2010
From what I have read, they are also testing whats called

RUNNING IT TWICE. You have to enable RIT before cards are dealt,and anyone that wants to RIT has to have it enabled as well.

Not sure what would happen in a 3 way pot and only 2 players had RIT option enabled.

Old
Wed Oct 10, 2012, 07:03 AM
(#10)
Since: Jan 2012
Visually, it looks quite nice

Although, functionality is the only thing that really matters to me. More time playing poker and less time clicking around in the lobby.

As a multitabler, being able to set up the filters to quickly and easily find what I'm looking for is essential. From the picture both the filters and tabs look good.

The lesser the number of clicks needed to reg for games I want to play the better!

Estimated launch date?

Changes to table skins?

GL!

Roland GTX

Old
Fri Oct 12, 2012, 05:36 AM
(#11)
Since: Feb 2011
To be honest, I'm not fond of this, from those screens, just looks too over engineered. What what i loved about the client as is, its simple, understandable at a glance and smooth. These shots don't really fill me with hope about the update.

But hey, i only use the mobile client at the moment!

'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Last edited by havocofsmeg; Fri Oct 12, 2012 at 04:49 PM..

Old
Thu Nov 01, 2012, 09:33 PM
(#12)
Since: Sep 2010
Looks rather busy to me. I am a fan of the clean, simple look. Too boxy, too dark.
At least it appears to be cognizant of colour deficient players.

Old
New Client - Fri Nov 23, 2012, 09:41 AM
(#13)
Since: Mar 2010
BronzeStar
I think it looks nice, it may take some getting used to, but maybe you could do like Full Tilt, and have the option of OLD( CLASSIC view) or NEW (desktop view)

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com