Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Tournament Section (MTTs & STTs) /

Sunday Million Sattellite - 2BB shove.

Old
Sunday Million Sattellite - 2BB shove. - Sat Oct 06, 2012, 09:35 AM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2010
My exit hand.
The best hole card i got.
Is it worth the risk with less than 2BB or need to wait next 2 more hand.

Any opinion and suggestion is very welcome.

Last edited by PINOY_HITMAN; Sat Oct 06, 2012 at 09:37 AM..

Old
hand before the exit hand - Sat Oct 06, 2012, 09:39 AM
(#2)

should i push here already???

Old
Sat Oct 06, 2012, 09:41 AM
(#3)

or this is a better push?

Old
Sat Oct 06, 2012, 09:49 AM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2012
Out of those three I like the ATo the most and would have felt comfortable shoving with it if I had to.

Were you on the bubble or was there still some way to go?

If it was on the bubble I would (Or should (Cant say would given my midweek fiasco)) just keep holding out for someone to bust.

Old
Sat Oct 06, 2012, 10:15 AM
(#5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhoylegend View Post
Out of those three I like the ATo the most and would have felt comfortable shoving with it if I had to.

Were you on the bubble or was there still some way to go?

If it was on the bubble I would (Or should (Cant say would given my midweek fiasco)) just keep holding out for someone to bust.
3 more to go.

Top 10 will get the ticket.
11th $$$consolation

Thanks for the reply.

Old
Sat Oct 06, 2012, 12:38 PM
(#6)
Since: Aug 2010
AT is the best way to go out, no choice Q high btn it's your judgement call I think BB is definitely calling w any 2 you can shove there and you might be ahead

or maybe they can still fold, with still 3 players need to go i might shove any 2 BTN you need the blinds to get thru another round or else you might shoving all in in your blinds force shove is the worst so I prefer going out fighting

Last edited by marvinsytan; Sat Oct 06, 2012 at 12:42 PM..

Old
Sat Oct 06, 2012, 12:46 PM
(#7)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Hi PH,

Probably have to go with the AT here unless the other table has several shorties, with 3 left to the ticket.

If it was the true bubble, you could consider folding IF the blinds do not go up in the next couple minutes... because at this blind level you have enough chips to pay the blinds, but the player on your left does not, so he will be forced all in before you are. But with 3 spots to go til the ticket that's not good enough, again unless the other table has multiple players who will also be forced all in before you are. In any case no problem going with the AT and hoping for the best here.

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Oct 06, 2012, 01:58 PM
(#8)
@Marvin, i agree going out fighting.

I thought of pushing at the button, i might be ahead but at that moment in at the bubble position so i wait a couple hand but the short stack able to steal the blinds.

@Dave, my table got the 2 short stacks and unfortunately i will be the 1st to blinded out.

Thanks to both of you and Good luck at he tables.

Old
Big Thanks - Mon Oct 22, 2012, 08:12 AM
(#9)
Big Thanks everyone

Proud to say that after this Hand Analysis i won 4 Sunday Million Ticket.

Used 2 but not able to cash but it a very good learning experience.

PH

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com