Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Thank You

Old
Thank You - Sat Oct 06, 2012, 05:36 PM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2012
Hey guys, I wasn't sure the best place to post this. I just wanted to say "thank you" and give a shout out to the PSO staff. I have been a member since Feb 2012 and have been trying to fill leaks in by game, and all the videos and live training have been invaluable. I know it takes a lot of time and effort on the part of both the trainers and the people behind the scenes who work to post the videos, moderate forums, etc etc. Also, Dave (The Langolier) has been generous enough to review some of my STT hand histories in live training last week and this week.

I have doubled my initial deposit several times over and just keep looking to modestly grind my way up. My initial goal was to make enough for a fancy steak dinner. Since I passed that up, my goal right now is to make enough to have an emergency mortgage payment - LOL!

If there is any way you can get Chris (19honu62) to make more videos, please do. I focus on STT's, and his sessions from last year in addition to Grayson Physioc's have been extremely invaluable, especially in late stages of play.

Anyways, great work guys - I am guessing it is sometimes a thankless job, so thank you!

khrndz1737

Old
Sat Oct 06, 2012, 07:32 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
Moved to a more appropriate forum.

Hi khrndz1737,

Welcome to the PSO forum. Thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your achievements so far, and wish you continued success in the future.

Good luck at the tables.

Jocelyn

2 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com