Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

"Problem with my account"

Old
"Problem with my account" - Mon Oct 08, 2012, 04:49 AM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2011
I had a message, as above, to contact you. I was doing a quiz.

It didn't say what the problem was, just to contact you, to report it.

Many thanks

Old
Mon Oct 08, 2012, 04:57 AM
(#2)
the quiz did buffer on one of the answers, and I refreshed it, and re-started the quiz, which it allowed me to do

Old
Mon Oct 08, 2012, 05:13 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeaselBasher View Post
I had a message, as above, to contact you. I was doing a quiz.
It didn't say what the problem was, just to contact you, to report it.
Many thanks
Hi WeaselBasher,

Thanks for your post.

You'll need to email support@pokerschoolonline.com with this and someone there will be able to assist you further.

Give them as much information as you can, such as what quiz you were trying to take, a screenshot of the message if possible, all these things are helpful.

Cheers,

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Oct 08, 2012, 05:17 AM
(#4)
thanks Paul

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com