Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Updating Open Skill League Standings

Old
Updating Open Skill League Standings - Tue Oct 09, 2012, 02:51 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2011
Why does it take sooooo long to update the Open Skill League standings for the month. The other leagues have been updated, usually daily, however, the Open Skill league has yet to be updated. The last tournament, according to you, that I played was October 4, 2012, but I have played in others since that date. Please update this league the same as the other leagues with the same frequency. Not a happy camper.

Old
Tue Oct 09, 2012, 03:22 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi boboganaush1!

This glitch will sometimes happen. Luckily it was at the beginning of the month and not at the end of a month.

I will make sure that the proper tech people are notified, so that they can have this corrected.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Rank N/A - Sat Oct 13, 2012, 05:55 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2012
How is this possible? N/A not available for 2 weeks? Good, bad or otherwise, I should be able to find out where I'm at and I cannot. No FPP/VPP updates, nothing. Why?

Old
Sat Oct 13, 2012, 06:42 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
Hi stnnine. Welcome to the forum. there is a lot of information here to help you improve your game. Here is an overview of the site.

Congratulations on your finish in the Open League last month. Because some of the people who finished ahead of you did not have 20 VPPs in August your finishing position was high enough to get promoted to the Premier League. You can play in the Open League tournaments, and receive przies for the individual tournaments, but you are not eligible fior the month end prizes. This is why you can not find your standing in the Open League.

Your VPP status refers to the amount of VPPs you earned last month, So it is only updated at month's end. If you increase your VPP status during the month you can watch the restricted videos at the higher level as soon as your status is updated (usually within 24 hours.) The symbol you see in the league standings will not change until next month, however.

Good luck
Doug

3 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com