Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Password autosafe or autologin

Old
Password autosafe or autologin - Wed Oct 10, 2012, 09:26 AM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2011
WhiteStar
Hey there,
i am using newst Chrome Browser (Windows) and i want my password to be saved where i login, but somehow on PSO this isn't offered or sth and i always logout automatically after reboot (which doesn't happen on other websites).

Someone knows how to autosave my password in the browser for PSO login?

Old
Wed Oct 10, 2012, 12:38 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Hi Andre

As far as i kjnow when you log into PSO you get a small screen asking for your name and password, undernieth this is a small tick box which you need to click to save your log in details .

Hope that helps

Last edited by wiltshireman; Wed Oct 10, 2012 at 12:39 PM.. Reason: typo

Old
Wed Oct 10, 2012, 02:28 PM
(#3)
Since: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSO-horror77 View Post
Hey there,
i am using newst Chrome Browser (Windows) and i want my password to be saved where i login, but somehow on PSO this isn't offered or sth and i always logout automatically after reboot (which doesn't happen on other websites).

Someone knows how to autosave my password in the browser for PSO login?
I'm using chrome. The log out happened once yesterday. But is ok now.

I don't use save password BUT in settings "On Start up" I have "Continue where I left Off" checked. I leave the PSO browser tab open when closing browser to switch off computer.

Then I'm logged in PSO tab after computer switch on and open chrome next day.

Last edited by ForrestFive; Wed Oct 10, 2012 at 02:32 PM..

Old
Wed Oct 10, 2012, 03:17 PM
(#4)
Since: Dec 2011
Andre...Chrome is not a good system, it makes mistakes. Try another browser...maybe?

Old
Wed Oct 10, 2012, 11:58 PM
(#5)
Since: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeaselBasher View Post
Andre...Chrome is not a good system, it makes mistakes. Try another browser...maybe?
Test - yes PSO don't keep login 24 hours on their servers. So never save passwords in browser. Just type it in each time.

Old
Passwords - Sun Oct 14, 2012, 06:11 PM
(#6)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
How do I find the passowrds for these tourney's ... tried to join #620305388 but I don't know the password, ty in advance for helping ...

Old
Sun Oct 14, 2012, 06:29 PM
(#7)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Hi Blackdarts

Welcome to PSO,we have some great feature here to help members, this link will help you to find your way around.

The tournament you mentioned is a PowerPlay promotion tournament and you can find all the information you need here Including how to find out the passwords.

Best of luck, enjoy your stay.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com