Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Live Training /

Sunday Million with Wizard

Old
Sunday Million with Wizard - Mon Oct 15, 2012, 09:24 AM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2010
First of all I would like apologize as maybe I post in the wrong section, but, please you must believe me when I say that the new look of our forum feel so difficult for a donkey-brain like mine, so, please forgive me if I made any mistake!

Right say that, go directly to the matter of this post, the last night live session with Wizard.

I have been so moved and touched by Wiz story that I cannot stop thinking about

we give for grand to many things these days and complain because we cannot have more without realize the great gift of life and health that the majority of us are blessed with, to do not take it in account anymore; and I am the number one on that (shame on me first than)

I would like thanks one more time Wiz for share his story and his thoughts with us together with his strategies

it was all together an amazing, great and inspiring coaching

Thank you very much!!!

Last but not least, and immense thanks to Dave that conduct the streaming magisterial, with all that high standard technical questions, that allowed take even more from a great pro like Wiz

Thank you very so much Dave for your professional directory, without you the world will be a worst place to living on, trust me

Old
Mon Oct 15, 2012, 01:06 PM
(#2)
Since: May 2011
Hi kiroman,

I agree with what you said. Well put. Thanks to Kevin for sharing with us and Dave for balancing things through the interview and training.

Old
Mon Oct 15, 2012, 02:58 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2012
Well said.

Really enjoyed hearing Kevin's experiences.

Was really funny hearing about how he was taking money of older players from the age of 8. It was inspiring hearing how he has dealt with his illness and overcome it to the extent he can do what he is doing.

Cant wait until it is in the archive and can listen again.

Old
Mon Oct 15, 2012, 03:27 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Thanks for the kind words, I'm glad you found the session beneficial and appreciate the feedback!

I too found Kevin to be inspiring, not necessarily for what he has to overcome and the challenges he faces, but for how he approaches those challenges on a day to day basis, and his healthy attitude and outlook. He's playing the hand he's been dealt like an expert, and is choosing to succeed despite the deck being stacked against him in some ways more than many others face. I hope we can have him back on again down the road, he was both a pleasure and inspiration to talk to and would be happy to do it again anytime.

Dave

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Oct 15, 2012, 03:40 PM
(#5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForrestFive View Post
Hi kiroman,

I agree with what you said. Well put. Thanks to Kevin for sharing with us and Dave for balancing things through the interview and training.

+1, Oh and check out Wizz's house
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbCS5bTJNUY

Old
Mon Oct 15, 2012, 04:34 PM
(#6)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Yeah! That was a REALLY good session yesterday.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Oct 15, 2012, 04:46 PM
(#7)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
D'ohmygosh ... sounds like I missed the Live Training class of the year

I should have gone to the pottery sale on Saturday instead, but I'm not organized like that

Was really inspiring, eh?

Old
Mon Oct 15, 2012, 05:10 PM
(#8)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi Sam!

It will take a few months to get into the archive, but it was recorded.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Oct 15, 2012, 06:22 PM
(#9)
Since: Dec 2009
Wow I also missed it and it sounds so good

What will it be called please when it gets archived and how will I find it ?

Thanks

Old
Mon Oct 15, 2012, 06:47 PM
(#10)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickthebrit9 View Post
Wow I also missed it and it sounds so good
What will it be called please when it gets archived and how will I find it ?
Thanks
Hi nickthebrit9,

It will most likely be titled 'Sunday Special with 'WizardOfAhhs' and will be published in the New Videos thread.

I'll also post a link to it here when it's released.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Oct 15, 2012, 08:05 PM
(#11)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWK24 View Post
Hi Sam!

It will take a few months to get into the archive, but it was recorded.

John (JWK24)

Ok, thx JWK!! Great news!!

I wish I had made it to the live one, but the recording'll be good too

EDIT: Stars has done a nice job of picking a nice bunch of Pros ... like they all play amazing, but then they all seem like really nice people with interesting stories too. And then they come and spend time with us and stuff, which is so cool to have

Last edited by TrustySam; Mon Oct 15, 2012 at 08:08 PM..

Old
Mon Oct 15, 2012, 08:25 PM
(#12)
Since: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeX View Post
+1, Oh and check out Wizz's house
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbCS5bTJNUY
Wow that is cool. Now check the computer set up in action 24 tables >tiled< yikes.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com