Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

New update?

Old
New update? - Wed Oct 17, 2012, 05:44 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2012
Is it possible to have news posted up when there's an update on the client e.g like what the update is about, what new features there are, what changes there will be. etc...

I reckon that will be great instead of curious folks like me mucking around the client, trying to figure out whats new, and what changes there...

BTW, whats the "run it twice" and how does it work?

Old
Wed Oct 17, 2012, 07:04 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wikked76 View Post
Is it possible to have news posted up when there's an update on the client
BTW, whats the "run it twice" and how does it work?
Hi wikked76,

I can see it's live in the client alright. I haven't come across any official announcement from PokerStars on it yet but I'll enquire and post back here.

Basically players that enable the 'Run It Twice' option can effectively sweep or split a pot on the outcome of the board been run twice.

I've seen it happen in Live Cash games before but I've never had it happen in an online situation. Should be interesting.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Last edited by royalraise85; Wed Oct 17, 2012 at 07:06 PM..

Old
Wed Oct 17, 2012, 08:03 PM
(#3)
hi Raiser, thanks for the reply.
Ive read abt it earlier last month, but dunno how the option works n where.
wud b greatful if there was an official release, notes on how abt it works.
also, there are new back deck designs to choose frm.. they look great as well.
can't wait for the new look of the client when it's released.

Old
Thu Oct 18, 2012, 02:06 AM
(#4)
Since: Apr 2011
I Have seen it on NZ TV, The Big Game http://thebiggame.pokerstars.net/

but not seen it online before, interesting new feature
If your lost the hand, you can Win your chips back (equal, to what had before the hand) or lose 2 x

Note; i seen in one episode where it was run 2-4 times, Phil Hellmuth against the Loose Cannon(amateur)if i remember right
(I think it was the first or second episode in the 1 season, Run on NZ TV)It was the first time i had seen used

All Thee Best

Old
Thu Oct 18, 2012, 02:16 AM
(#5)
habe seen it on live high stakes cash games.. jus wondering how it will work online cos its already an option in the "option" tab in the client window, and where it will work.

hope PS support or anyone who knows more about it will come out with answers cause the curiousity is killling me...

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com