Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

What to do with FPPs?

Old
What to do with FPPs? - Fri Oct 19, 2012, 05:51 AM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2012
Is there a "best" way of using FPPs? (Stellar Rewards are a no-brainer.)

I used to save mine to play the TT, but now they are just piling up. I want to use them to play poker, not buy clothing or other stash.

From my point of view there seem to be three options:
1. Exchange them for Real Money
2250 FPPs buys $25 - This costs 90 FPPS pr dollar

2. Exchange them for Tourney Tickets
There are plenty of ticket options and all cost 63,64 FPPs pr dollar. The $11 Sunday Storm ticket costs 700 FPPs.

3. Play FPP Tourney Satellites
Again plenty of options. Turbo Sat to Sunday Storm costs 210 FPPs, has only 20 players and top 6 get a ticket.

I could spend 630 FPP to play 3 Sats and still be cheaper than buying the 700 PFF tourney ticket directly.

Option 3 playing sats seems the smart way to go. Am I overlooking something?

Roland GTX

Old
Fri Oct 19, 2012, 09:22 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi Roland!

If you can find one a satty that has a weaker field or an overlay (guaranteed seats with not as many players), that is definitely not a bad option.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Oct 20, 2012, 06:40 AM
(#3)
Since: Oct 2011
I always seem to do good in those 210 fpp satellites, good luck whatever you go for

Old
Thu Oct 25, 2012, 06:33 PM
(#4)
Since: Jan 2012
I've blown quite a few FPPs trying to get a Sunday Million ticket. No tickets, but I did win 1200 more FPPs LOL!

However, I just binked a Sunday Million ticket in the 1.65R tourney
(1 buy in, 1 add on and no rebuys)! Nice profit for a three buck investment

Roland GTX

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com