Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Tournament Section (MTTs & STTs) /

bad play?

Old
bad play? - Fri Oct 19, 2012, 09:45 AM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2012
SilverStar
hey was i wrong to open here table is extremely loose people shoving any two and stuff like that
re raising second pair pushing top pair weak kicker, but the villain who took down the hand was new to the table

Old
Fri Oct 19, 2012, 08:29 PM
(#2)
Since: Jan 2012
Hey danan758

Congrats on the fold, tough spot for sure.

I like your bet, it is a strong bet and you are likely to get called by Ax and Kc/Qc and maybe some mid pairs with a club like 77 etc.

So we bet 300 and the new player we have no information on re-raises, alarm bells are ringing already.... and then the early position limper decides to re-raise the re-raiser!!!

With the action that's gone on we can definitely be behind to a flopped flush or a set, but given how crazy the table has been playing I might just have to stack off here 'assuming it's a micro stake mtt and the action has been as crazy as you say it has been '.

In the long run I like your fold because I think we are going to be behind or not very far in front more times than not.

Nice hand, Chris.

Last edited by ChewMe1; Fri Oct 19, 2012 at 08:33 PM..

Old
thanks - Fri Oct 19, 2012, 08:42 PM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2012
SilverStar
thanks again

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com