Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

Question about RakeBack

Old
Question about RakeBack - Sat Oct 20, 2012, 02:42 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2012
Hey

So I got my bankroll from 300 to 2000 dollars.

Ive heard some people saying I should use a RakeBack program. I could earn money by using it in the long run.

I cant really find any info on it and how to get the program.

Can someone give me a short info about it and recommend the right program?

Thanks in advance!

Old
Sun Oct 21, 2012, 11:55 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2012
No one?

Old
Sun Oct 21, 2012, 12:03 PM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2011
Pokerstars don't do rakeback, they have a generous rewards program that beats RB the higher the stakes you move. I emailed support ages ago asking about a RB deal but they won't do it no matter if your a new client or signed up through an affiliate. If I remember correctly (don't quote me on these figures) Bronze Star is equivalent to 11% RB while SN Elite is 80% or similar.

Check out www.fpppro.com and there's a calculator there that will help you.

I've recently tried to challenge myself to get to Supernova by the end of next year but I've some info on there about Supernova:

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...ernova-by-2013.

Old
Sun Oct 21, 2012, 10:05 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2012
BronzeStar
Gday Senja,

Check out this link: http://www.pokerstars.com/vip/ I was looking there a couple of weeks ago, it has everything you need to know. It has the equivalent rakeback amount for each VIP level on that page too, Ovalman was in the right ball park.. 17% for BronzeStar and 74% for SuperNova Elite (I think they may change slightly like +/- 1 or 2% if you take advantage of the VIP freerolls). So for your rakeback on SilverStar is will be ~21% (and as Ovalman said you are automatically in the VIP program, so the rakeback has been at work for all of your play)

Btw well done with the bankroll building, very nice

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com