Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

nl2 1010 4 way pot

Old
nl2 1010 4 way pot - Sun Oct 21, 2012, 08:09 AM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2010
hi...
..have to admit was a wee bit confused what to do here, i have position on 3 players with 1010, the flop is JKJr, first person seemed solid TAG, next was quite laggy fish, next was a nit, anyway none showed any strength, altho i think the TAG could be slow playing a jack sort of hand, i decide to continue for more information, is this ok?....
...anywya only the TAG calls, so imthinking im behind, possible, he has draw aswell though, the 9d is where i get confused, i dont think he raised UTG with 10Q so i dont think that helps him but i could help me so i dont know to double barrel here,i could still be behind KK AK QQ or JJ even,(utg open ranges) the 9 gives me a gutshot also,so coz im a bit confused here i check, the tAG checks too, to another 9 on river, can i bluff here?.. was check ok, coz am lost ?..
http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...386_040FD00295

Old
Sun Oct 21, 2012, 04:27 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Hi taxed,

This is a terrible board for us as it hits all their ranges quite well and it's a multi-way pot. I wouldn't even bet this flop tbh, I doubt we're getting QQ to fold, AK/KQ obviously is not folding, and we run into these hands or a jack far too often here. Just take a free card and hope for a T. Plus if the PFR has AQ then a ten is a big gin card for us since it straightens him out while filling us up.

As played definitely just shut it down and give up imo. The only hand we can hope to fold out by barreling is QQ, and that's a small part of his range here, we're mostly beat and betting is just lighting money on fire... better to take the free card and just show it down imo and hope he made a super light flop peel with AQ.

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Oct 24, 2012, 12:07 PM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2010
i agree

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com