Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

How do you qualify for the WPO

Old
How do you qualify for the WPO - Sun Nov 17, 2002, 10:24 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
How do you qualify for the WPO online tournaments. I've searched the web-sight but can't find the answer. Any help is much appreciated thanks.

Old
Sun Nov 17, 2002, 10:54 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
not sure of the link, but monday through friday, they haold 3 tournaments each day, and place in the top 15, and you qualify for round 2 events held on saturday and sunday. place in top 20 in one of those and you qualify for the round 3 event, where first place gets you a 10k seat in the wpo. i think that is played ion jan.1st. the daily tournies are at 2:30:p.m., 8:30p.m., and i think 2:30 a.m., but i am not positive....

jmuzzey

Old
Sun Nov 17, 2002, 11:14 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
Thank you for the help. I found the sight with the info I was looking for.

Old
Sun Nov 17, 2002, 11:21 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
PokerPages' WPO Warm Up Info

This is a POKER PAGES event and is open to anyone willing to download the software and register. Play gets quite interesting at times.

Old
Sun Nov 17, 2002, 11:24 PM
(#5)
Deleted user
PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE.

Bill

I tried hard to resist, but failed.

Old
Mon Nov 18, 2002, 01:28 AM
(#6)
Deleted user
Fork over 10k.

Peace, Starrs

Old
Mon Nov 18, 2002, 11:59 PM
(#7)
Deleted user
I was talking about the WPO Warmup tournaments online here. I thought you needed to qualify to get into them but I have it figured out now. Thanks for all your replies.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com