Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Requirements for winning a price in the Open League

Old
Requirements for winning a price in the Open League - Mon Oct 22, 2012, 01:44 AM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2012
Greetings,

I currently rank #1716 in the open league tournement. I have played 12 events and have a checkmark in the Eligible column and my level is 20+. Am I missing some requirement for qualifying for the price?

Regards,
Flinton

Old
Mon Oct 22, 2012, 05:23 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Hi Flinton

Welcome to PSO. This link will help you find your way around.

Your Rank at the end of this month will decide if you qualify for the Premeir League for the month of November.Should you qualify, you will receive an email invitation. Best of luck with that.Go here to find more info League Information

Last edited by wiltshireman; Mon Oct 22, 2012 at 05:26 AM..

Old
Not showing any prize also - Mon Oct 22, 2012, 08:55 AM
(#3)
I have the same question as Flinton which I don't believe you answered as I could find anything via the links you provided. I just hit position #1997 and as Flinton mentioned above, I'm marked as eligible, but have less than 20fpp, but no prize appears. What determines a prize amount appearing or not as those above and below me show a prize but none on my ranking.

Old
Mon Oct 22, 2012, 09:34 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flinton View Post
Greetings,
I currently rank #1716 in the open league tournement. I have played 12 events and have a checkmark in the Eligible column and my level is 20+. Am I missing some requirement for qualifying for the price?
Regards,
Flinton
Hi guys,

I've reported this to see if there is a possible bug in the way the info is displayed. It might take up to 24 hours to get a response but as soon as I know more I will post back here.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Oct 22, 2012, 11:33 AM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalraise85 View Post
Hi guys,
I've reported this to see if there is a possible bug in the way the info is displayed. It might take up to 24 hours to get a response but as soon as I know more I will post back here.
Raiser
Hi guys,

This should be fixed now, please check your league standings again and let me know if it's working.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thank you! - Mon Oct 22, 2012, 02:33 PM
(#6)
Quote:
Hi guys,

This should be fixed now, please check your league standings again and let me know if it's working.

Raiser
Appreciate the quick answer, now that I've slipped since last night, I'm close enough to keep trying to get on that board!

Last edited by Patience765; Mon Oct 22, 2012 at 02:34 PM.. Reason: spelling

Old
Tue Oct 23, 2012, 05:13 AM
(#7)
Quote:
Hi guys,

Raiser
Working like a charm Thank you Raiser.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com