Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Helllppppp

Old
Helllppppp - Mon Oct 22, 2012, 12:16 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
how do i download my hands and what do i download it with for the zoom hand replayer,and what is the zoom replayer i don't see anything on my screen for it,what exactly is it,where is it and how do i find it and how does it work????

Old
Mon Oct 22, 2012, 05:22 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Hello kingkong263

Information about the PSO hand replayer can be found here.

Regarding your other question, i am assuming you meant the BOOM! replayer function.

You now have the ability to post your favourite (or heartbreaking) hands to your Twitter, VKontakte or BOOM! account and have friends (and foes) comment on your hands!

There are two ways to boom your hand - the first way is to open up the instant hand history screen in the PokerStars client (by clicking on the hand ID number in the top left of your screen), highlighting your chosen hand and clicking the BOOM! button.

The second way is to click the BOOM! icon in the chat box. This is represented by a red star which will appear when the dealer announces the results of the hand.

Once you have hit one of the BOOM! buttons, you simply need to choose which social media site you want to send the hand to. You can currently choose from either VKontakte, Twitter or BOOM! website, but we'll be adding more in the near future. All BOOM! hands are jointly uploaded to BOOM! online hand replayer website, where you can review and appraise any hand that you wish.

If you cannot share the hand on the desired social media site, please make sure that you have your account settings set up correctly, by clicking on:

'Options → BOOM! Hand Sharing (beta)'

Using this option you can choose the websites on which you will have a possibility to share your hands with other players.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com