Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Bankroll Builder - Session Feedback /

My Bankrol

Old
My Bankrol - Mon Oct 22, 2012, 03:29 PM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2012
Am I eligible for this promotion?

Old
Mon Oct 22, 2012, 03:50 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVPoliux View Post
Hi SVPoliux,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

>>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer.

We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion.

Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschooline.com and best of luck to you at the tables!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Oct 22, 2012, 05:27 PM
(#3)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Hi SVPoliux,

Yes, you are eligible and welcome to the Bankroll Builder.

To get you started we'd like you to play some play money games (In the PokerStars lobby go to Hold'em > Play Money > No Limit) and using the Hand Replayer please post a hand that you have found difficult here in this thread.

Doing this will ensure that you know how to use the hand replayer tool and if you've any questions on it just ask us.

Also please attend one each of the 'Getting Started at PokerStars' and 'Bet Sizing' live training sessions. You'll find these sessions daily in the Live Training section.

Please post back here when you have done both these things and we'll move you on to the next stage.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Oct 24, 2012, 08:11 AM
(#4)
Hello!

I passed Basic Assessment quiz, attended 'Getting Started at PokerStars' and 'Bet Sizing' live training sessions and play some play money games!!

Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

Old
Wed Oct 24, 2012, 08:49 AM
(#5)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Hello!
I passed Basic Assessment quiz, attended 'Getting Started at PokerStars' and 'Bet Sizing' live training sessions and play some play money games!!
Hi SVPoliux,

Thanks for posting these hands and I will ask one of the Hand Analysers to review them for you.

Can you tell me on what date you attended the 'Getting Started at PokerStars' live training session?

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Oct 24, 2012, 10:11 AM
(#6)
Hi

yesterday 23.10

Old
Wed Oct 24, 2012, 10:27 AM
(#7)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Hi

yesterday 23.10
Hi SVPoliux,

I've sent you a PM.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Oct 24, 2012, 10:48 AM
(#8)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Hi SV,

J8 - I think your play here is fine. It's important to note that trips with a weak kicker is not normally a strong hand when you get heavy action (all legitimate heavy action beats you, either 2's full or trips with a bigger kicker), but play money is not normal, people will stack completely off as weak as ace highs and certainly with just a pair of 2's, so against a super weak lineup even trips with no kicker becomes much stronger and justifies your actions (and as you saw you were up against 92 and trips with a worse kicker than yours, the J7 should have probably folded tbh but the 92 play was just horrid).

99 - Preflop is fine, don't really like making a big flop raise so much, but as played definitely fold to the click-back 3b from the button. Even in play money 3rd pair is too weak to continue profitably here.

JJ - Fine, and just put villain 5 all in preflop rather than overcalling the shorter stack's shove. He should be getting it in with pleny of worse hands and it avoids tricky post flop spots like if 2 overcards flop.

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Oct 26, 2012, 02:04 AM
(#9)
I attended for the 'Getting Started at PokerStars' and 'Introduction to Bet Sizing' live training session with trainer GarethC23

Old
Fri Oct 26, 2012, 04:24 AM
(#10)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
I attended for the 'Getting Started at PokerStars' and 'Introduction to Bet Sizing' live training session with trainer GarethC23
Hi SVPoliux,

Thanks for posting the hands and attending the live training.

Now we want to get you playing on the real money tables. Next up, and spend some time on this one , study the Poker Basic Course and take the basic assessment quiz at the end of that course.

Once you have passed this quiz your first $2 will be credited into your account within 24 hours of passing it. Remember you can earn up to a total of $8 with this promotion.

Use this first $2 to then play the 1/2 cent real money tables only on PokerStars. Post back here when you get your first $2 and start playing these games and we'll continue on from there.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Oct 26, 2012, 07:53 AM
(#11)
Hello!

I passed the basic assessment quiz yet.

Old
Fri Oct 26, 2012, 06:27 PM
(#12)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Hello!

I passed the basic assessment quiz yet.
Hi SVPoliux,

Congrats on passing the course.

Your first buy-in will be credited into your account within 24 hours. Remember you can earn up to a total of $8 with this promotion.

Use this first buy-in to then only play the 1/2 cent fullring real money tables only on PokerStars. Post back here when you pass the quiz, get your first buy-in and start playing these games and we'll continue on from there.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Oct 30, 2012, 05:01 PM
(#13)
Hello!
My first buy-in was not be credit into my account within 24 hours!!! what's the trouble?

Old
Tue Oct 30, 2012, 05:50 PM
(#14)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Hello!
My first buy-in was not be credit into my account within 24 hours!!! what's the trouble?
Hi SVPoliux,

Apologies about that, please check back in a couple of hours, you should receive it by then.

Use this first buy-in to then only play the 1/2 cent fullring real money tables only on PokerStars. Post back here when you pass the quiz, get your first buy-in and start playing these games and we'll continue on from there.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Oct 31, 2012, 05:34 AM
(#15)
Hi!
Thanks for $2 and this is my cash game hands!

Old
Wed Oct 31, 2012, 05:42 AM
(#16)
(Community Coordinator)
Hi SVPoliux,

Thanks for posting, I'll ask one of the Hand Analysers to take a look at these hands for you and offer some feedback.

Once he does this we can continue on from there tomorrow.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wink
hands - Wed Oct 31, 2012, 06:44 AM
(#17)
Since: Dec 2010
ok hears my opion on your hands aq off suite is not a open for me first to act it to losse muck it in full ring. i only play aq in six max if ive got a good read on the other players at the table the other hand is standared play hope this helps piggy

Old
Wed Oct 31, 2012, 04:24 PM
(#18)
Hi!

I passed cash game quiz!

Old
Thu Nov 01, 2012, 01:04 PM
(#19)
Since: Jan 2012
Hi SVPoliux,

In the future please post hands in individual posts. It helps keep the discussion clear, thanks!

First hand AQo:
You played it well. I always open utg with AQo at 2NL, although it is the lowest hand in my range from that position. The min-reraise and call is concerning, but it costs so little for you to call that it's worth it. You missed the flop completely and the villian made a huge bet. Folding is your only good option. Nice job!

Second hand 88:
Good job Raising an unopened pot in this spot with 88 is the standard play here. I would do the same every time. I believe limping in is just asking for trouble.

GL and have fun at the tables!

Roland GTX

Old
Fri Nov 02, 2012, 02:19 AM
(#20)
Hi!
What to do now?? I'm wait for two days!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com