Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Live Training /

Video library - Horrible new system

Old
Video library - Horrible new system - Tue Oct 23, 2012, 05:41 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
Why oh why has PSO changed the library to this new system? Before it was easy to select a trainer or PS Pro and work through their videos, now even if you seach for specific guys half their videos don't turn up in the search, and some people like K.Man2307 have completely vanished, at least from my efforts. It's a shame because I felt the live training and Pro videos were a great learning tool, and in my control to use. I was happily working my way through them in order at the lower stakes but now feels like the best you can do is find some random video on the topic your looking for and are now forced to keep records of other related videos and what you've watched to try and stay on track.

It's a pretty clear case of if it ain't broke...

Old
Tue Oct 23, 2012, 05:46 AM
(#2)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheperino7 View Post
Why oh why has PSO changed the library to this new system? Before it was easy to select a trainer or PS Pro and work through their videos, now even if you seach for specific guys half their videos don't turn up in the search, and some people like K.Man2307 have completely vanished, at least from my efforts. It's a shame because I felt the live training and Pro videos were a great learning tool, and in my control to use. I was happily working my way through them in order at the lower stakes but now feels like the best you can do is find some random video on the topic your looking for and are now forced to keep records of other related videos and what you've watched to try and stay on track.

It's a pretty clear case of if it ain't broke...
Hi Sheperino7,

Please see HERE

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Oct 23, 2012, 06:44 PM
(#3)
Since: Nov 2010
A light in the darkness!

The link to the poker videos page is a big help. Thank you, Raiser.

But damn it is hard to find anything in the video archive without the link. Can the "horrible new system" be fixed?

Again, thank you, Raiser, for the useful link.

Old
Fri Jan 11, 2013, 06:52 AM
(#4)
Much appreciated royalraise, did manage to hit that link once but haven't been able to find my way back to it. Back to the training

Old
Fri Jan 11, 2013, 09:48 AM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
Tks for the link also. I had been looking for certain ones the last couple days and it was frustrating the way they were laid out from the front of the home page.

Old
Fri Jan 11, 2013, 12:15 PM
(#6)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Good idea to bookmark that page.

Also, if you want to see a vid from a specific live trainer, you can find their page directly via a link in their signature line on any forum post they've made.

Hope this helps.

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com