Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Oct 25 open league

Old
Oct 25 open league - Fri Oct 26, 2012, 09:35 AM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
There are still no results from yesterday's open league tournaments in the leaderboard. When will they be posted? I want to see my ranking shoot up as I did well to get points in both tourneys I played yesterday.

Old
Fri Oct 26, 2012, 10:51 AM
(#2)
Hi IroncladMerc,

Due to technical difficulties there will be no league updates for 24 hours. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Good luck at the tables.

Jocelyn

2 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Oct 26, 2012, 11:12 AM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2012
Still 24 hours or total?

And maybe change TT?

Old
Fri Oct 26, 2012, 01:15 PM
(#4)
(Super-Moderator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brammaretto View Post
Still 24 hours or total?

And maybe change TT?

Hiya Guys

As stated we be aware of this problem and we should be good in about 24 hours (around noon on 10-27-2012)

Please be patient as this is a top priority for us

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

T2C

Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Oct 26, 2012, 02:31 PM
(#5)
Since: Feb 2012
Ok tyvm

Old
Updates are Back - Fri Oct 26, 2012, 06:45 PM
(#6)
Everyone:

Hooray! - the updates are back online!
And MUCH earlier than expected.

Good luck to all,

Jocelyn

2 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Wink
Scores posted are wrong - Fri Oct 26, 2012, 10:47 PM
(#7)
Since: Sep 2012
I see the update but the position it reports me in is 2742, whereas I have an email that reports my position as 523 with a $.60 win which is accurate.

Something's messed up

Old
Sat Oct 27, 2012, 01:51 AM
(#8)
Hi Patience765,

Just a reminder that only the PokerSchool Open Skill League tournaments (found under the freeroll tab in tournaments) count toward the PokerSchool Open League leaderboard.
Furthermore, email statements only report placement and prize for each tournament on an individual basis, never league standings. League scores are calculated at the end of each league game and the leaderboard is then updated.

Could this be a $100K Depositor Freerolls game that you played? Finishing place and prize payout would be consistant with those tournaments, and do not count towards the Open Skill League leaderboards.

Hope this helps

Jocelyn

2 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Red face
My Bad - Sat Oct 27, 2012, 02:41 PM
(#9)
Since: Sep 2012
Thanks you!

This is what happens to newbies when they try to play multiple Tournies on their iPads.

Late at night

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com