Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

is the score 2166 enough to get into premier league

Old
is the score 2166 enough to get into premier league - Sat Oct 27, 2012, 07:40 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2012
this is a question for the experienced guys out here ,my current ranking is 361 with a score of 2166 , 4 more days r remaining , my issue is i wont be able to play more than 2 to 3 tourneys in the next 4 days , so should i play those n thus risk losing points incase of bad play or a bad beat , or i just dont play n this score wil take me in the premier league next month ? , wat the average score generally to get into pl

Old
Sat Oct 27, 2012, 09:33 AM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by adi1711 View Post
this is a question for the experienced guys out here ,my current ranking is 361 with a score of 2166 , 4 more days r remaining , my issue is i wont be able to play more than 2 to 3 tourneys in the next 4 days , so should i play those n thus risk losing points incase of bad play or a bad beat , or i just dont play n this score wil take me in the premier league next month ? , wat the average score generally to get into pl
I can't say yes or no for sure - as I have only played the OSL once this past year.

What I would advise is to do some quick research and check the scores for the previous few months - checking the range of scores from 500th down to about 550th.

If your current score compares well to those you should be fairly safe without playing more games - remembering you have to have 20+VPPs and so do 499 other players to make the Premier League via promotion from the Open Skill League.

Good luck

Ed

Old
Sat Oct 27, 2012, 09:42 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
While I can not guarantee that you will make the Premier League with your current score, the odds are heavily in your favour.People in the 800s have been promoted recently because so many ahead of them did not have 20 VPPs.

Good luck
Doug

3 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
thanks - Sat Oct 27, 2012, 03:48 PM
(#4)
thanks , yup just finished getting 20 vpps . now will do the research as u suggested

Old
thanks - Sat Oct 27, 2012, 03:49 PM
(#5)
k thanks thts news , will wait for a day n c how the ranking remains . thank u

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com