Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

The Daily Game

Old
The Daily Game - Mon Oct 29, 2012, 09:39 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hello,

Join us in the PSO Community Home Game Club for The Daily Game.

A live trainer will host five NLHE Full Ring cash game tables... 3 real money 2NL tables, and 2 play money tables. The trainer will be on hand to answer questions and discuss plays he sees during these games.

The focus of these games is at a beginner level, and the trainer discussion will be geared towards that. Position, starting hands, bet sizing, all the basics learned in the beginner coursework are fair game! See HERE To Join the PSO Community Home Game.

Spaces at the daily game will be limited to 45 players so first come first serve. Please only take one seat (Sit at one table only) so that everyone will have a chance.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Jan 19, 2013, 08:29 AM
(#2)
(Community Coordinator)
Hello all,

Just to let you know that starting in February we will only be hosting this game on two days of the week under a different name.

On February 1st we will have our first 'The Saturday Game' followed on Febuary 6th when we will host our first 'The Wednesday Game'.

From then we will have these games regularly every Saturday and Wednesdays only.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Daily Game - Sat Sep 28, 2013, 06:37 PM
(#3)
Since: May 2012
I learned today that the daily game or the Wednesday and the Saturday game was being cancelled. I think these games are too important to be cast aside. I would like to host them and give the psoers a game everyday, I don't want to step on your toes. I think what stars is doing to our game is almost criminal. I think we can hold it without them, we can use skype or some other way to comment on the games. I would really like to hear your views on this, and if you want to continue I am behind you one hundred percent, if you don't want to continue I would like to give it a shot.

I am happy to share my ideas if you want, c'mon lets keep it going.

John

Old
Sat Sep 28, 2013, 06:43 PM
(#4)
(Community Coordinator)
PokerSchoolOnline will not be hosting these games any more starting from the 1st of October.

Unfortunately these games and live training sessions were not getting enough attendance to justify the cost of running them.

Of course, it's a great idea to get together and learn together in Skype discussion groups and so forth and we encourage you to do so.

PokerSchoolOnline will always be free to our members and decisions like this are made, even though we might not like them, to ensure this is always the case

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com