Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

Online Courses

Old
Online Courses - Mon Oct 29, 2012, 06:45 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2012
First I have to say they are great. I have improved ten fold on my game. I still have a few issue to deal with but they really have helped.

But my one beef is... When you do the quiz at the end of each chapter why would it not tell you what questions you got wrong? It kinda of defeats the purpose of learning if you don't have a clue on what your weakness is.

Anyhoo.. still think it's great and always reference back to the lessons to keep on track.

Old
Mon Oct 29, 2012, 07:03 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi MuklukAnnie1!

Welcome to the forum. The reason that the answers are not made available is so that people don't pass along all the answers to someone else.

If there are any questions that you'd like to discuss, we'll be more than happy to go thru them with you.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Online Courses - Mon Oct 29, 2012, 07:26 PM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2012
Well Hey There Super-Moderator John!

So... umm... If I knew the questions that I got wrong I would definitely ask you about them. It's okay though if I get one wrong I go back an read the article again.

Honestly I never thought about people "sharing" answers so I
get it now. Though I don't know what someone would gain by that.

Thanks for replying though.

Cheers!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com