How Would You Spend 1000 FPP's? - Tue Oct 30, 2012, 06:47 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hello all,

How Would You Build a Bankroll from 1000 FPP's
Win 1000 FPP's

We are looking to hear how YOU would try to build a bankroll from 1000 FPP's

All we want you to do is offer suggestions to beginning players who may be just starting off as to the best advice on using those FPP's to build a bankroll.

We look forward to hearing those suggestions!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Last edited by royalraise85; Fri Jun 07, 2013 at 08:10 AM..

Old
Tue Oct 30, 2012, 07:58 AM
(#2)
Since: Jan 2012
I would suggest playing the 33 FPP Satelite to the Saturday Micro. This is a low cost satelite. It has a small playing field. And it can yeild a $3.30 tourney ticket.

Step 1:
Practice for 1 month on play money tables to get your feet wet. Watch videos here at PSO, post hands, take the quizes, and learn the basics BEFORE you spend all your FPPs!

Step 2:
Play 10 entries in the 33 FPP satelite.

Step 3:
Review your results. If you have won a ticket or two, keep playing the satelites. If you have not won any, return to the play money tables before taking another 10 shots at the satelite.

Step 4: Unregister for any Saturday Micros and use your real money to slowly build your bankroll.

Furthermore, I would reccommend new players to stay away from the Hyper turbos as more skill and more luck are needed to win them.

I would also stay away from rebuy tourneys because they get expensive very fast. It is quite easy to lose control over your FPP bankroll. We all know that bankroll management is the most important lesson to learn.

Good Luck!

Roland GTX

Old
Tue Oct 30, 2012, 08:35 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
Rolands plan works, but you may also try............

1- Go to pokerstars lobby
2- Go to VIP for bronze stars
3- Play the 10 and 20 fpp tourney's

have fun

cheers

Old
easy decision - Tue Oct 30, 2012, 09:07 AM
(#4)
Since: Jan 2012
u play the 235fpps sats to sunday storm 6max hypers top 2 gets seat extremly soft and u dont need a huge skill edge or to sit many hours

Old
Tue Oct 30, 2012, 10:11 AM
(#5)
Since: Oct 2010
1. Both the 33 fpp and 10 fpp or 20 fpp free-roll is with same 5 minutes structure in blinds increments.

2. You can play more of the 33 fpp as it is schedule every hour but you can split the 33 fpp into 10 fpp and 20 fpp with 5 minutes separating them but it schedule is 3 1/2 hours apart.

3. 33 fpp has smaller field compare to the 10 fpp and 20 fpp but later pay more places and you can win direct cash not like in 33 fpp if you won T$ 3.30 you need to play it and need to cash or unreg it and you can play the 3 x 1.1 Sunday Storm Sat for T$11.

4.If your a MTT player with more fpp to spend and need less variance, you are better suited with 33 fpp but if your a cash player with less fpp the 10 fpp and 20 fpp is better suited you.

Just my 2 cents.

Good Luck to the tables.

PH

Last edited by PINOY_HITMAN; Tue Oct 30, 2012 at 10:18 AM..

Old
Tue Oct 30, 2012, 10:28 AM
(#6)
Since: Aug 2010
If you want to make some easy money with your fpps there are a few really nice tournaments running. These are mostly what I play to build my roll.

2fpp 3x turbo rebuy to the saturday splash.. I like to play this because the players are really bad and will shove almost anything. And with 1k fpps its very affordable and can play them the whole week.

The strategy I use for these is to play a very tight range of hands throughout the tournament look for spots where I can double up against those players who shove any two cards.

If its early in the tournament I will double rebuy once if I bust my first buy in.

If you feel your unlucky then dont rebuy anymore you can lose your fpps fast if you keep rebuying. Just put a cap on how much you wanna rebuy if anything.

Dont rebuy if its late in the tournament because your just gunna be gambling pretty much.

And always take the add-on.

Don't forget to unregister for the target event after you win a seat. You will get credited with $2.22 in tournament dollars.

So play those throughout the week and when the weekend comes there are even better tournaments.

The 50fpp Weekly FLHE
Has a $500 prize pool with a very small field of players I cant remember how many maybe less then 200players last time I played it. First place is usually around $90.

Its located in the the VIP section of tourneys. Tournament ID for this weeks 635615613

The 50fpp Weekly PLO
Same as above has a $500 prize pool with a very small field of players. Tournament ID 635615616

The 50fpp Sunday Two Grand
This is what I try to play every weekend. It is my favorite. Really small field with $2000 prize pool. Its not a turbo like all the other fpp tournaments it has 15 minute blinds and I really like that. This tournament is probably the best fpp tournament you can play with only 1k fpps. Tournament ID 634236955

These are what I mostly play. I play these because the fields are way smaller then the 10fpp $500 and 20fpp $1000 turbo tournaments.

Another way I like to build my roll with fpps is to win more fpps.

I look for satellites that go into another fpp tournament.

If I win a seat into the target fpp tournament I play the satellite again and if I win again I get credited with more fpps since I already have entry into that tournament.

For example if you go to the Sit & Go section of the lobby you can click on the satellite tab and under the satellite tab click the fpp tab.

Right now there are 15fpp 20player sit & goes where the top 3 receive entry into a 100fpp tournament where the winners recieve $10 entry into the 10th PCA $10 qualifier.

You could keep playing these 15fpp qualifiers into the 100fpp tournament and try to win more fpps after you win a seat.

So like if you win 2 in a row you win like 70 extra fpps and you get to play in the 100fpp tournament

Last edited by pokerstar671; Tue Oct 30, 2012 at 10:40 AM..

Old
Topthecat's guide to buidling a bankroll with FPPs. - Tue Oct 30, 2012, 11:52 AM
(#7)
Since: Nov 2007
So I am a beginner and I have reached 1000 FPPs. What do I do now?

First off if I have accumulated 1000 FPP that means I have over 750 VPPs and I am entitled to my first VIP Stellar Reward. So the first thing I do, if I have not done so already, is open up the PokerStars VIP Store in my casher or from the lobby and purchase my first stellar reward of $10.00 for 1 FPP.

So even if I have bust my bankroll I now have $10.00.

Let us assume however that I have a healthy roll and have just supplemented that by $10 and that I have achieved silver star status.

I now have two options in the VIP Store: I can buy a VIP Reward Bonus of $10 for 1000 FPPs (let’s say I gained another 1 FPP) where 1FPP = $0.01 or since I am Silver Star I can go to the online tournament ticket section. Here I could buy an $11 ticket for the Sunday Storm for 700 FPPs. I am receiving $0.016 for every FPP which is a higher rate than the VIP Reward Bonus. I can register for the tournament, then unregister and have $11 tourney dollars which I can exchange for real cash (just type tourney dollars into google to see how to go about it).

Alternatively if I am a really competent and winning cash player and getting a better than 60% return on my investment then I would recommend taking the VIP Reward bonus and grinding it up on the cash tables. Off course if you are better at SnGs and MTTs buying tickets is the way to go.

So we have discussed ways of getting the best return on your FPPs and building a bigger bankroll but we have not yet put our FPPs to work independently. There are really three avenues to take: either the STEPS system or FPP satellites or FPP MTT. I will discuss all of these in detail.

There are two Step systems and both can be found under the “Events” tab in the client lobby. If you go to EPT under the events tab and steps you will find the Euro Steps system. These steps are labelled A, €2.20 through G with G being an EPT Tourney package. To reach Step A you can either buy a ticket in the VIP Store for 200 FPP (a pretty bad exchange rate tbh) or you can play the Euro Steps Special for 15 VPP. There are 111 entrants and the top 9 get a Step A ticket. This is a turbo like SnG but it takes quite some time to fill up but the game is very soft and if you play ABC Poker it is quite easy to win a ticket. The other steps are all single table SnGs and the game gets harder as you progress and you cannot normally exchange the ticket. However once you start to reach the higher levels you can us your step tickets to enter tourneys. The system has huge benefits as it give you the opportunity to learn ST SnGs with pretty decent opponents and you can enter large field, higher buy in MTTs with a small FPP investment and a potentially high return. On the downside it can be time consuming and if you play ostensibly cash it is not going to help you a great deal in that area.

The other Step System 1 thru 6 allows you to win seats at events worldwide such as the PCA or LAPT or an Event Passport(although I am not sure if the Event Passport is still running even though it is in the lobby). Again you can buy a Step 1 ticket valued at $7.50 for 500FPP or go through the Step Specials for 3, 10 or 60 FPP. These are hyper and turbos but they can be beat quite easily and are very fast but again it takes a long time for the games to fill up. The other Steps are progressively difficult 9man SnGs of the Holdem or PLO variants but I have never got beyond Step 3. However for example Step 2 is a $27 ticket which allows you to play The Saturday Eliminator for example: a great way to gain MTT experience on the cheap and at least $27 added to your bankroll if you min cash.

FPP Satellites’ run for virtually every variant of higher buy in games whether that is the PCA, WSOP, the Sunday Million or the Sunday Storm and basically there is every type of holdem game for every type of FPP buyin, even 1FPP. Always make sure that you can unregister from the next round as for some of the low FPP buyins for the Sunday Million or the PCA you cannot unregister or they run so close to the start of the target game that you have to play it.

My personal favourite is the 5FPP Turbo rebuy to the Sunday Storm although it does not give a high percentage of tickets considering the number of participants, usually about 25 tickets with 600 odd players. The 70FPP game you have to come first out of 10 players, but the best value/odds is for the 2XX FPP games with 20 players and 6 tickets. Also look out for the FPP games with guaranteed number of seats as they can be good value. Play the game, learn the game, win your ticket and unregister, and watch your bankroll grow. The best way of accessing these games is either type Sunday Storm in your filter and you can see all upcoming satellites or Go to Sit & Go/Satellite/All in the Main Lobby. Remember MTTs start at a certain time whereas SNGs start when the required number of participants register.

Finally we have the FPP VIP tournies found under the VIP tab and depending on your VIP level there are a range of tournies available. I have played the 10 and 20 FPP turbo games but they seem to be a donkfest. Sure I have cashed quite a few times but they are very frustrating with quite a low potential return for a lot of effort. It surprises me that these games are so oversubscribed when there are so many more +EV opportunities for your FPP bankroll out there. I have never tried any of the other VIP tournies like the satellite to the 40K guaranteed so I am not in a position to comment but I would assume you can register and unregister from this and take the tourney dollars. There does not seem to be a lot of people playing them so they may be good value.

I would suggest that for any of these games to be beaten you need to do three things: watch and study the SpaceGravy (he still has not sent me a cheque yet) videos and adapt these to the different game types. Attend trainings/watch videos from Ahar, Horror, Gareth or Chewme and apply the concepts they outline. I did not mention Dave as you should watch all his videos and attend his training slots as a matter off course

I think that covers everything I know of anyway and I have certainly used my FPPs in the different ways outlined here to recover my bankroll when the need has arisen. I have not deposited in nearly two years and I play for fun so I am quite happy to get entertainment and relaxation without having to pay anything for it. Having said that I will probably now go bust and have to deposit again

I hope this is of help to some of you just beginning on the site.

Cheers,

TC

Old
Tue Oct 30, 2012, 04:10 PM
(#8)
Since: Jun 2010
If I'm not wrong, the question here is how would you build a bankroll with 1,000 FPP's from scratch?

There are plenty of options depending on your style of play, but since this is a poker SCHOOL and that most are here to learn, there's a lot we can eliminate.

So lets start with the obvious, VIP Store

1) You can exchange your FPP's for cash in the VIP Store for $10 cash. I would use this to play 2NL cash games and build my bankroll with a strict bankroll management.

Conclusion: For those that are anxious to start, it's the easiest way

2) You can also buy tickets, one is for the Sunday Storm for 700 FPP's and the others are for the STEPS. I would definitely go against those, for one, the Storm ticket is a one shot deal, you miss being in the money, you're almost out of FPP's. As for the STEPS, the only way to get money out of it, is to make it to the last level

Conclusion: The odds of building a bankroll are very slim to none

Next are the Sit & Go's

3) Since this is a school and people want to learn, I would eliminate all Hyper-Turbo's, since it's not the way to learn and to build a bankroll, leaving us with only the 70 FPP satellite to the Sunday Storm. Winning a satellite gives you the opportunity to play the Storm for more money or just cash in the tournament ticket for $11.

Conclusion: Assuming you are a good learning player and you can win 20% of those SnG's, this means you won 3 of them for a total of $33 tournament money. BUT, you can only use them for any games except cash ganes.

Different types of tournaments

4) Freerolls or Bronze VIP for 10, 20 and 50 FPP's. Those are just that, tournaments. The minimum cash for all of those are less than $0.50 and you need to finish in the top 15%. To know if it's worth it, look at your ITM (in the money percentage) Here's an example, assuming you're in the 10%, this means you're in the money 10 games out of 100 (10 FPP's), 5 games out of 50 (20 FPP's) and 2 games out of 20 (50 FPP's), this is to min cash.

At 10 FPP's you need to finish 10 times in 27th out of 4,536 to win 10 times $1.00
At 20 FPP's you need to finish 5 times in 45th out of 4,162 to win 5 times $2.05
At 50 FPP's you need to finish 2 times in 18th out of 3,452 to win 2 times $5.20

Conclusion: The odds of building a bankroll are very slim to none. Sure you can make it big with a 1st place finish, but the people here at the school are in the learning process and this could be a very long process with very frustrating results.

5) Satellite to tournaments come in different shapes. Stay away from Hyper-Turbo's as mentioned above. As for re-buys, you need to be an aggressive player and again, since it's a school and you are learning and this 1,000 FPP's is to build a bankroll, I'd stay away from them. This leaves us with the 33 FPP to the Saturday Micro, which is good as the odds are 1 in 6 and the 70 FPP's to the $10K Gtd with odds of 1 in 10 for $11 in tournament money when you unregister.

Conclusion: Because of the odds of 1 in 6, I prefer the 33 FPP's to the Saturday Micro. If you can win 20% of them (6 games out of 30), that's $20 in tournament money.

Overall

I think the best way to build a bankroll using FPP's is just cashing it in for cash and playing cash games with proper bankroll management. With time, you then accumulate FPP's as bonuses which you can then use for long shot tournaments

Using them for satellites to then convert them to cash is also good, but you will not be able to use them for cash games. Therefore, picking the right tournaments to build a bankroll using proper bankroll management is very limited. Picking the right satellites is also very important, you need to find the ones with the better odds

Like I sais at the beginning, this is a school and most of us are here to learn. If I was to start all over with only 1,000 FPP's, I would go the cash game route. I would make sure I watched every video here, learn about bankroll management, start small, use lots of patience and post hands for analysis. So since I can't use T$ for cash games, I'll collect the $10 and start my way to building a bankroll.

Now, if the 1,000 FPP's are for me.....LOL, I'll just add it to my 14,338 FPP's and play the VIP match.... or maybe not

GL all

Old
Tue Oct 30, 2012, 07:17 PM
(#9)
Since: Oct 2011
4x 235FPP hyper 6max SNG Sat to Sunday Storm (top 2 paid), win your 11 T$ and from there, the sky's the limit

Old
Thu Nov 01, 2012, 08:05 AM
(#10)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
As you will see in a post of mine, I've been promoting play within the 33FPP Saturday Micro Satty. 33 FPPs and you get registerred for a $3.30 tourney, which, when you unregister, gives you $3.30 Tourney $, you will see my post was on October 26th

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...o-33FPP-Sattys

I cashed in 2 of 2 that I played, and the only reason I'm not playing them anymore, is lack of FPPs.

I'm sure that anyone that plays the 10FPP and 20 FPP tourneys will tell you, it's very difficult to cash for $3.30 in said tourneys, and If I can do it in the 33FPPs, I know there are better players than me in here, and should be able to do this also.

1000 FPPs = 30X33-FPP tourneys = $99.00 T$ possible payout.$99 would go a long ways when I play mostly $1.50 9 man KOs. Cashing in these, would restore any T$ to cash that I can use on tables, or in tourneys.

that's what I'd do with the 1000 FPPs to build my bankroll.

GL to all.

Last edited by Stakehorse75; Thu Nov 01, 2012 at 08:14 AM..

Old
Tourney's - Thu Nov 01, 2012, 10:55 AM
(#11)
Since: Aug 2012
BronzeStar
best way to get a bank roll started wouldbe to :-
Go to pokerstars lobby Go to VIP for bronze stars
Play the 10 and 20 fpp tourney's
that would be a great start for beginners have fun and good luck all

Old
Mon Nov 05, 2012, 09:37 PM
(#12)
This is my best way to use 1000 FPP'S

1st Step

with the MICROMILLIONS up, I will definitely go to Tourney-Satellite-FPP

choose option Tourney Filter/click regular only -
There are lots of 30 and 40 FPPS to choose from. There are also 70 FPPS but I suggest you have to move away from them for you have have better chances to win as many T$ at 30/40 FPP's

Why only regular? because regular structure 15 minute blinds will give you a best chance to win the sat by being the most patient poker player. You just have to get some coffee turn on your TV and watch your favorite NBA game and just wait for a premium HAND AA KK AK QQ AQ not AJ

The best way to play the satellites like these is play super tight first 3 levels. 4th level 50/100 keep your stacks healthy at 10bb's as much as possible most people will play tight at this level so the +EV play will be raising in position and take down the pot on a continuation bet if they flat just give up and look for other spot. Most people don't know what they are doing so all you have to do is make a PLAN on every move you make at this level onwards.

Strategy

If you have 10bb's at 50/100 you have to be in a raise/fold/reshove to a raise only. You can't limp, you can't call a raise. If your going to play a hand just go ALL IN. Time be the aggressive.

The goal is have healthy stacks which is 10bb's as much as possible. BTN you have to shove any 2 if it was folded to you if you have 1000 chips or less at 50/100 level. It is +EV because SB/BB will almost fold every time except when they premium hand.

Step 2

Assuming you won the seat. If you can, you must unregister ASAP because MTT'S is too big of a variance. Collect all your T$.

What are you going to do with your T$?

The easiest way to build Bankroll is to play the 25c SNG's 45 man regular

all you have to do in this kind of sng's is to play ABC poker.

Good Luck and WIN

Old
Tue Nov 06, 2012, 12:29 AM
(#13)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvinsytan View Post
This is my best way to use 1000 FPP'S

1st Step

with the MICROMILLIONS up, I will definitely go to Tourney-Satellite-FPP

choose option Tourney Filter/click regular only -
There are lots of 30 and 40 FPPS to choose from. There are also 70 FPPS but I suggest you have to move away from them for you have have better chances to win as many T$ at 30/40 FPP's

Why only regular? because regular structure 15 minute blinds will give you a best chance to win the sat by being the most patient poker player. You just have to get some coffee turn on your TV and watch your favorite NBA game and just wait for a premium HAND AA KK AK QQ AQ not AJ

The best way to play the satellites like these is play super tight first 3 levels. 4th level 50/100 keep your stacks healthy at 10bb's as much as possible most people will play tight at this level so the +EV play will be raising in position and take down the pot on a continuation bet if they flat just give up and look for other spot. Most people don't know what they are doing so all you have to do is make a PLAN on every move you make at this level onwards.

Strategy

If you have 10bb's at 50/100 you have to be in a raise/fold/reshove to a raise only. You can't limp, you can't call a raise. If your going to play a hand just go ALL IN. Time be the aggressive.

The goal is have healthy stacks which is 10bb's as much as possible. BTN you have to shove any 2 if it was folded to you if you have 1000 chips or less at 50/100 level. It is +EV because SB/BB will almost fold every time except when they premium hand.

Step 2

Assuming you won the seat. If you can, you must unregister ASAP because MTT'S is too big of a variance. Collect all your T$.

What are you going to do with your T$?

The easiest way to build Bankroll is to play the 25c SNG's 45 man regular

all you have to do in this kind of sng's is to play ABC poker.

Good Luck and WIN

Marvin, you need to maximize your FPP:$ value. You're paying 40FPPs to get a $3.30 ticket, while I'm playing the 33FPP Saturday Micro Satty, and getting a $3.30 ticket. This is losing you 7 valuable FPPs(for every 5 of these you play, you could be playing an additional 33FPP Sat. Micro Satty, giving you another $3.30 ticket). While the 30 FPP tourneys are only giving you a $2.20 ticket.

Old
Red face
Win 1000 FPP's with PokerSchoolOnline - Tue Nov 06, 2012, 08:22 PM
(#14)
Since: Jun 2010
ChromeStar
Hi if i had 1000 fpps I would be in heaven but............I think the first thing to do is NOT go crazy but look through all the bankroll building ways and means that Pokerstars has and then make your decisions.

Do up a budget for them for instance take 300 and allot them to the daily 500$ and 1000$ fpp freerolls, they have great structure and are good for earning cash to start.

Look for special games like the Micro millions that are running soon, go to Events-Micromillions-fpp Satellites and budget another 300 fpps for those.

Then take another 300 fpps and go to Tournaments-FPP-Satellites and play for those tournaments offering gauranteed seats, you can use these for tournament $$ or for entry if you win.

Next I would keep 100 fpps on hand as Pokerstars is always sneaking in a bonus game for Fpps that has usually extaordinary amounts of seats available or value.

Lastly play every Hubbles freeroll that you can which gives you the opportunity on Saturdays or Sundays to play for 2k cash.

2012 Double Bracelet Winner

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Nov 07, 2012, 12:16 AM
(#15)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stakehorse75 View Post
Marvin, you need to maximize your FPP:$ value. You're paying 40FPPs to get a $3.30 ticket, while I'm playing the 33FPP Saturday Micro Satty, and getting a $3.30 ticket. This is losing you 7 valuable FPPs(for every 5 of these you play, you could be playing an additional 33FPP Sat. Micro Satty, giving you another $3.30 ticket). While the 30 FPP tourneys are only giving you a $2.20 ticket.
Hi Stake

were not losing value here

Saturday Micro - 33fpp sat = 210fpp to win one seat 1 is to 6.36 ratio to win a seat with a turbo structure 5 min blinds meaning more variance you can't just relax and wait for a hand. You have to play more hands and play shove/fold more often which will make a beginner player caught off guard.

Micro Million 40 fpp satellite = 210fpp to win one seat 1 is to 5.25 ratio to win a seat with regular structure which is 15 min blinds 10 mins more than the blinds of the turbo per level, less variance and more chance to get a seat. Your paying more fpp's yet you give yourself more chances of winning and the blinds increase every 15mins instead of 5 mins of the turbo.

If your a beginner, regular structure is the best so that you can play ABC/TAG poker. Sit back and wait for a hand no need to bluff.

Good Luck to All participants woooooo hooooooooo.

Old
Wed Nov 07, 2012, 11:09 AM
(#16)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Hi Stake

Saturday Micro - 33fpp sat = 210fpp to win one seat 1 is to 6.36 ratio to win a seat with a turbo structure 5 min blinds meaning more variance you can't just relax and wait for a hand. You have to play more hands and play shove/fold more often which will make a beginner player caught off guard.

Micro Million 40 fpp satellite = 210fpp to win one seat 1 is to 5.25 ratio to win a seat with regular structure which is 15 min blinds 10 mins more than the blinds of the turbo per level, less variance and more chance to get a seat. Your paying more fpp's yet you give yourself more chances of winning and the blinds increase every 15mins instead of 5 mins of the turbo.

If your a beginner, regular structure is the best so that you can play ABC/TAG poker. Sit back and wait for a hand no need to bluff.

You mean my cashing at a rate of 75% in these is my hot run?? I may have to look at just running these and selling tourney$$
this must be my way of making money here....lmao

Old
Wed Nov 07, 2012, 11:18 AM
(#17)
BronzeStar
Also, with turbo's there's extra value, because if you can stay afloat, people start dropping off left right and centre after an hour. All I'm saying is you're spending more FPPs to get the same t$. You're spending 40FPPs for a $3.30 ticket, and I'm gaining an extra entry every 7 tourneys, so I'm also adding an extra 1/7 to the stats you have provided in your post.

Old
Wed Nov 07, 2012, 11:27 AM
(#18)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Hi Stake

your odds are really messed up, you're arguing with your own stats.

The way you got these stats was to divide 210 by the # of FPPs spent. which just means I'm paying less for the same return, which is exactly what I pointed out to you in the first place.

If you really want odds to win the seat, you need to take the # of people in the tourney and divide it by the number of tickets being given away, and in this case, whether it's 40FPPs or 33FPPs, you're still getting a ticket/210 FPPs.

Last edited by Stakehorse75; Wed Nov 07, 2012 at 11:32 AM..

Old
Wed Nov 07, 2012, 06:45 PM
(#19)
Hi Stake,

If you think your sat's is more +EV then it is your right.

All fpp's are of great value depending on the person who will play it. If they love turbo's they will play turbo's if they want regular structure then play regular one.

If they want to pay 33 FPP's on a scale of 33fpps 1 seat of T$3.30 for every 210 fpps Turbo structure. They can choose this.

If they want 40 FPP's on a scale of 40fpp's 1 seat of T$3.30 for every 210 fpp's Regular structure. They can join this. You pay more but you will get a higher percentage of getting a seat but of course same T$3.30 as you pointed out.

Stake you are very right your going to pay less fpp's just 33 fpp's to win T$3.30 but your percentage of getting a seat is also lower compare to the 40 fpp's.

You pay more you get more seat. You pay less you get less seat.

Turbo is not for beginner they will lose more than win. If you want to build a roll my suggestion is always look for the regular structure rather than the turbo structure because the variance in turbo is definitely higher.

Good Luck Stake

Old
Thu Nov 08, 2012, 09:05 AM
(#20)
BronzeStar
also, my percentages of winning a ticket rise, because I'm playing another tourney for every 7 we both play, I play another tourney, with another 5 seats added, where you are paying another 40FPPs for your game.

I'm not 1 for playing turbos, the only ones I play other than the 33FPPs for the most part is the $.55 hot when I have time, and that's just to play the last longer, which adds the value of fun, and competitiveness.

Good Luck on the tables Marvin.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com