Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Bankroll Builder - Session Feedback /

Bankroll Builder crrruci

Old
Bankroll Builder crrruci - Tue Oct 30, 2012, 01:09 PM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2012
Hi there,

I've just signed up to PokerSchoolOnline and I want to know if I qualify for this promotion?

Can anyone help?

Old
Tue Oct 30, 2012, 01:24 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by crrrruci View Post
Hi there,
I've just signed up to PokerSchoolOnline and I want to know if I qualify for this promotion?
Can anyone help?
Hi crrrruci,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

>>click here<< for a complete guide of what PSO has to offer.

We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion.

For a complete overview of the steps in this promotions please >>click here<<

Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschooline.com and best of luck to you at the tables!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Oct 31, 2012, 03:36 AM
(#3)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Hi there,
Can anyone help?
Hi crrrruci,

You are eligible for the Bank Roll Builder promo!

The next thing that you will need to do is to attend one of the 'Getting Started With Pokerstars' live training sessions. Please let me know after you have attended this session.

Also, you can be practicing on the play money NL ring tables and please post a hand that you were not sure about, using the hand replayer. Here's a short video on how to use the Hand Replayer

John (JWK24)

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Oct 31, 2012, 04:05 PM
(#4)
right now I am playing and I will attend the live training in 1 hour. I will come with a reply.

Old
Wed Oct 31, 2012, 04:10 PM
(#5)
Is it ok ?

Last edited by crrrruci; Wed Oct 31, 2012 at 04:15 PM..

Old
Wed Oct 31, 2012, 05:30 PM
(#6)
I attended the live training.
Waiting for instruction.

Old
Thu Nov 01, 2012, 05:37 AM
(#7)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Waiting for instruction.
Hi crrrruci,

Thanks for attending the 'Getting Started' session last night with 'GarethC23'.

Also thanks for posting this hand for review. I'll ask one of the Hand Analysers to take a look at this for you and offer some feedback. Once he does this we can continue on from there tomorrow.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Nov 01, 2012, 12:09 PM
(#8)
Since: Jan 2012
Hello crrruci,

Preflop looks good.
Normally you should fold pocket 2s when facing a raise. However, in this hand you are in good position on the btn AND many other players have already entered the pot. This gives you a very good chance of winning a large pot when you do flop a set.

On the flop. Reraising is very good in this spot. However, you might have been better off reraising all in rather than to 450.

Slowplaying is rarely a good idea, especially in a large multiway pot. The pot is already 1250 and you only have 890 behind. Furthermore, 3 players are already involved in the pot and two are yet to act after you. Your reraise is too small to push anyone out of the pot. You have a strong hand with a set, but it is not unbeatable. Getting all your chips in on the flop should give you good value and limit the number of players continuing with hand.

GL and have fun at the tables!

Roland GTX

Old
Fri Nov 02, 2012, 05:37 AM
(#9)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Waiting for instruction.
Hi crrrruci,

Now we want to get you playing on the real money tables. Next up, and spend some time on this one , study the Poker Basic Course and take the basic assessment quiz at the end of that course.

Once you have passed this quiz your first buy-in will be credited into your account within 24 hours of passing it. Remember you can earn up to a total of $8 with this promotion.

Use this first buy-in to then play the 1/2 cent real money tables only on PokerStars. Post back here when you get your first $2 and start playing these games and we'll continue on from there.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Nov 08, 2012, 07:55 AM
(#10)
I try to take the quiz but it says there is a problem with my account. What is the problem ?

Old
Thu Nov 08, 2012, 04:36 PM
(#11)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
I try to take the quiz but it says there is a problem with my account. What is the problem ?
Hi crrrruci,

Not sure, only PokerStars has access to your personal account information.

Please email support@pokerschoolonline.com and one of the PokerStars team will assist you further with this.

Let us know when you get it sorted and pass the quiz.

Cheers,

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com