Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / New Members /

Im the only pakistani here on pokerstars im about 90% sure :)

Old
Im the only pakistani here on pokerstars im about 90% sure :) - Wed Oct 31, 2012, 01:36 AM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2012
BronzeStar
Iv recently joined here but i'v been playing poker online for sometime now, i used to play on fulltiltpoker and ultimatebet poker where i used to freeroll and won small cash prizes worth 58$ and change, i'm all set for the open league, even won one cent already but i joined poker school 3 days after the win so i dont think it got counted in the rankings.

Anyways, i would really appriciate a stake, your terms

Old
Wed Oct 31, 2012, 02:32 AM
(#2)
Since: Dec 2011
hi...I bet you're not the only Pakistani.......anyways Welcome

I had a little help when I started...so I may be able to help you, if you can tell me what game you prefer?

SNG?
Cash table?

Old
Wed Oct 31, 2012, 03:02 AM
(#3)
BronzeStar
im sorry i miss quoted, im the only pakistani logging in from PAKISTAN, i'v never seen any one from my country at the table is a better way to put it

i love mtt tourneys mostly, but i'm used to playing sngs too, cash tables online are at the moment not for me, i play live cash games though, and all other sorts, i actually learned omaha first and then holdem back when i started, holdem grew on me well.

ill appriciate any help i can get

Old
Wed Oct 31, 2012, 03:59 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaa_masti View Post
Anyways, i would really appriciate a stake, your terms
Hi

Welcome to the school and we are really pleased to see you have joined up with us. We hope your time spent here will be an enjoyable one for you abd really help you with your game.

Here's a LINK to a page that will help you find your way around here.

As you've already found out we have a Staking Section here at the school. Please continue your staking discussion in the Thread you started HERE. Note we only allow one active staking thread by a member at any one time.

Please feel free to send me a PM if you've any questions.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Oct 31, 2012, 04:24 AM
(#5)
BronzeStar
thanks a lot, this is the first forum that i have joined and so i was having a little trouble finding my way around, discovered the stakes section later if iv got any questions ill surely give u a buzz, cheers

Old
Fri Nov 02, 2012, 02:02 PM
(#6)
Since: Nov 2011
a big welcome aaa-masti,welcome to the forum and yes i agree dont think i have seen a player log in from pakistan b4, very glad you are here.

hope you enjoy your time here, and we see you in some of the pokerschool events which are great for fun and trying a few tricks on some very skilled players.

Old
Fri Nov 02, 2012, 02:13 PM
(#7)
Since: Jan 2012
BronzeStar
welcome to PSO i form iran
are you can talk persian
سلام خوبی داداش خوش آمدی به جمع ما

Old
Fri Nov 02, 2012, 05:15 PM
(#8)
cool...and I have railed you for 10 mins in a 90 man, towards the end... and I have faith in you...JJ was a bad beat! We can win, you are very patient, you can get some place finishes...Go go go

Old
Sat Nov 03, 2012, 02:13 AM
(#9)
BronzeStar
thanks for the warm welcome m8, and u can count on seeing me in the poker league open ... love the tournament

Old
Sat Nov 03, 2012, 02:15 AM
(#10)
BronzeStar
yousef thanks a lot, hope that is ur name lol, i grew up in saudi arabia,so i know very little arabic but no persian

Old
Sat Nov 03, 2012, 02:17 AM
(#11)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeaselBasher View Post
cool...and I have railed you for 10 mins in a 90 man, towards the end... and I have faith in you...JJ was a bad beat! We can win, you are very patient, you can get some place finishes...Go go go

iv been running into bad luck at the tables, my AK got beat by AQ preflop all in, and so on, but iv faith i will make it in the money soon , btw im keeping track of the whole challenge in our stakes thread

Old
Sat Nov 03, 2012, 03:42 AM
(#12)
don't worry...I think you will be ok, keep trying

Old
UR 10%wrong") - Sat Dec 14, 2013, 05:28 AM
(#13)
Since: Dec 2013
Here is a player also playing from within islamabad, pakistan dude

Old
Sat Dec 14, 2013, 07:23 AM
(#14)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Hello KKJJs

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. Feel free to look around the forum and post any comments or questions you may have.

You are invited to join the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Games Club. Information on how to join the club may be found HERE. Hope to see you there!

Old
Sat Dec 14, 2013, 11:07 PM
(#15)
Since: Jan 2013
Welcome fro the north Canada

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com