Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Off-Topic Discussions /

#WSOP 3-handed Battle

Old
#WSOP 3-handed Battle - Wed Oct 31, 2012, 04:55 AM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
Anybody else watching this 3 handed battle in the WSOP? 8 hours without a KO, insanity.

You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Old
Wed Oct 31, 2012, 05:17 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Yeah, it's crazy isn't it, would it be a record for the longest WSOP final table ever?

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Oct 31, 2012, 06:01 AM
(#3)
Got to be. Definitely shattered the most hands while 3-handed mark. What are we at, 10+ hours now without a knockout?

You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Old
Wed Oct 31, 2012, 08:35 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
And Greg Merson takes it down!

Not the finish I expected after the great build up but good to watch all the same.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Last edited by royalraise85; Wed Oct 31, 2012 at 10:44 AM..

Old
Wed Oct 31, 2012, 09:30 AM
(#5)
I had a few power naps in between all the action but was able to catch quite a bit of it. It was cool to see such a grind at the biggest stage.

I found the 3-way poker was solid, but once they got HU Jesse Sylvia seemed a bit out matched (or just fried brain from massive session). Impressive final day for all 3 gentlemen.

Also agree with KidPoker when he said Balsinger's quirky personality made him seem like a young Allen Cunningham. Talk about a great player to be compared to!

Fun stuff.

Old
Thu Nov 01, 2012, 03:00 AM
(#6)
Since: Aug 2010
Was a great battle.

Props to my fellow Marylander Greg Merson on taking it down.

Double props for rocking the O's gear on the FT.

LOL at the new avvy Sean. Good one.

Old
Thu Nov 01, 2012, 04:24 AM
(#7)
Since: Jan 2012
was a great FT, totally epic..
congrats to Mr. Merson!

Old
Thu Nov 01, 2012, 07:12 AM
(#8)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
Was a great battle.

Props to my fellow Marylander Greg Merson on taking it down.

Double props for rocking the O's gear on the FT.

LOL at the new avvy Sean. Good one.
It sure was tough stomaching having to look at the O's uniform for 10+ hours, but we got through it.... whew

Just kiddin' hehe

I'm glad he won, he deserved it.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com