Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Bankroll Builder - Session Feedback /

my bankroll builder

Old
my bankroll builder - Wed Oct 31, 2012, 06:58 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2012
Am I eligible for this promotion?

Old
Wed Oct 31, 2012, 07:20 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jianjun770 View Post
Am I eligible for this promotion?
Hi jianjun770,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

>>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer.

We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion.

Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschooline.com and best of luck to you at the tables!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Oct 31, 2012, 11:42 AM
(#3)
Since: Dec 2010
Hi,

You are eligible for the Bankroll Builder promo!

The next thing that you will need to do is to attend one of the 'Getting Started With Pokerstars' live training sessions. You'll find these sessions daily in the Live Training section. Please let me know after you have attended this session.

Also, you can be practising on the play money NL ring tables and please post a hand that you were not sure about using the hand replayer. Here is a video tutorial on how to use the hand replayer

Good luck at the tables!

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Oct 31, 2012, 08:40 PM
(#4)

Old
Fri Nov 02, 2012, 10:04 PM
(#5)
hello ,sir

Old
next? - Mon Nov 05, 2012, 06:39 AM
(#6)
i have pass cash game quiz,next?

Old
Mon Nov 05, 2012, 02:54 PM
(#7)
Hi,

Well done on the quiz!

Your 1st Bank Roll Builder buy-in will be awarded to you within the next 24 hours.! Please use this buy-in at the 9-max 1/2c real money tables.

Good luck at the tables and if you have any questions about hands that you played post a replay here and I'll help you out.

Old
Mon Nov 05, 2012, 07:52 PM
(#8)
is the best starting hand in No Limit Holdem.

What where your reads on the villains at the table?

I would raise 4 times the big blind + 1 big blind for each limper, I want to get value from the villains limp calling range and isolate villain5 or villain2.

If I'm to raise all in for 100 big blinds facing 2 limpers ahead of me..it might scare them out of the pot and I will lose so much value with the best starting hand.. 1:220 I can expect to get that hand.

We where fortunate to get a call from the big blind though! Nice pot!

Old
Sun Nov 11, 2012, 08:53 PM
(#9)
i have recevied 2$,and next buyin?

Old
Mon Nov 12, 2012, 12:04 AM
(#10)
Quote:
i have recevied 2$
How are you doing at the cash games? Are there any hands that where difficult? If so, post a hand replay here and I'll help you out.

Quote:
and next buyin?
Complete the cash game course and receive your second $2 buy-in.

After completing the cash game quiz, there are three ways you can earn two additional buy-ins**:

1.) Earn 10 VIP Player Points (VPPs) at PokerStars $0.01/$0.02 FR NLHE tables and we will automatically release your next buy-in.

2.) If you lose your buy-in before earning the required VPPs, you will need to post the key hands from your losing session in your forum thread. Your PSO instructor will review your play and, where necessary, suggest additional training before sending you back to the tables with your next buy-in.

3.) At any point, you can make a deposit and all remaining buy-ins from the promotion will automatically be released.

Good luck at the tables!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com