Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

$20 bonus reload

Old
$20 bonus reload - Thu Nov 01, 2012, 04:10 PM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2012
BronzeStar
if a deposit before passing the quiz, you will receive a $20 reload bonus.?? where is my $20 i deposit before passing the quiz. can u pls help me how to get my $20 bonus.

reply assp thanks

Old
Thu Nov 01, 2012, 04:15 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommytom699 View Post
if a deposit before passing the quiz, you will receive a $20 reload bonus.?? where is my $20 i deposit before passing the quiz. can u pls help me how to get my $20 bonus.
reply assp thanks
Hi ,

At PokerSchoolOnline the only $20 reload bonus on offer is for members that have deposited before passing the Sit n' Go quiz.

I guess this is the quiz you mean.

You'll find all the details about the reload offer HERE

Let me know if you've any more questions.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Nov 01, 2012, 04:27 PM
(#3)
Since: Oct 2012
BronzeStar
thank royal

Old
Stt Quiz - Wed Nov 14, 2012, 03:02 AM
(#4)
Since: Jan 2011
Hi Royal,

I passed the STT quiz and I understand the reload bonus situation (thanks for that) but do I get the three $1.50 Tourney Tickets?

Cheers in Advance. itmen

Old
Wed Nov 14, 2012, 03:42 AM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by itmen View Post
Hi Royal,
I passed the STT quiz and I understand the reload bonus situation (thanks for that) but do I get the three $1.50 Tourney Tickets?
Cheers in Advance. itmen
Hi itmen,

Hello and welcome,

The tickets are awarded to those who have yet to make a first deposit.

If you've already deposited before taking up this offer you won't get tickets but will qualify for the $20 reload bonus offer instead.

Cheers,

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com