Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Request for Videos

Old
Request for Videos - Thu Nov 01, 2012, 07:48 PM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2012
Hi, I've been a fan of watching the training videos. I realised that some of the older videos are missing although I'm logged in.

Is it possible to repost the videos? Perhaps starting from Dave's Blind Play Series #1 to 4

Old
Thu Nov 01, 2012, 08:24 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi TheAwesomeNW!

Here are the four links you're looking for.

Blind Play 1

Blind Play 2

Blind Play 3

Blind Play 4

Hope this helps.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Nov 02, 2012, 08:48 PM
(#3)
Hi JWK! They're the links I had been using. However this pops up:

"Article not found!

The article was not found. Please use our Library to search for available articles."

Wondering if I'm the only one having this problem? Newer videos I don't have this problem

Old
Fri Nov 02, 2012, 11:02 PM
(#4)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Try clearing out your temp internet files and make sure that you are logged in. I get them to come up fine when I click on them.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Nov 03, 2012, 03:00 AM
(#5)
Hmm cleared the history but the videos still won't load. I also used another com and still can't load the 4 videos. Guess is the problem with my account?

Old
Sat Nov 03, 2012, 03:19 PM
(#6)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi TheAwesomeNW!

Please try them again. The tech team tweaked something with them that may solve the problem.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Nov 04, 2012, 01:42 AM
(#7)
Yay!! Thanks a lot John! Able to watch them now

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com