Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Software & Videos & Literature /

Heads Up Excel file to help you build a bankroll! (advanced)

Old
Heads Up Excel file to help you build a bankroll! (advanced) - Thu Nov 01, 2012, 08:46 PM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2010
Hey guys!!!

Link to excel: (Attachment don't allows excel)
http://www.upload.ee/files/2794789/H..._SNG.xlsx.html

For those people who love Heads up action Sit N Go's and don't have a tracker software. Giving you all the details of you profits, games and so forth.

For those guys (and myself) I made this excel file where you can easely write down you wins and losses

What does the Excel file have to offer?!:
- You win % depending on how many tables you play at once.
- Your actual profit per table you have.
(Handy here is you'll know your win% if you 1 table it, and also if you are now for example 4tabling it. Here it's important to know what makes you the most money based on time spend. This is calculated.)
- A personal Bankroll builder guide. You can decide yourself what you figure is the amount of buy'ins you need for a certain level. And then what amount of buying you like on top to try the next level.
- Here it states How many games you'll still have to play, how many hours it'll take approximatly.

Downside of this excel:
You have to write down every win/loss manually and update all Purple areas.

NOTE: only purple is changeable, else you might ruin the code.

Please let me know what you guys think of it! And if it might help you.

I might also make a Single table Excel file. ALthough it'll need alot more formulas.

Best Regards,
Sentras

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com