Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Bankroll Builder - Session Feedback /

Bankroll Builder

Old
Bankroll Builder - Thu Nov 01, 2012, 09:14 PM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2012
Hi there,

I've just signed up to PokerSchoolOnline and I want to know if I qualify for this promotion. I´ve just completed the Poker Basics Course including the quiz and never made a deposit.

How may I continue?
I would appreciate any help offered.

Magnacho

Last edited by magnacho; Thu Nov 01, 2012 at 09:30 PM..

Old
Thu Nov 01, 2012, 09:33 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi magnacho!

We will let you know within 24 hours as to whether you are eligible or not.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Nov 01, 2012, 09:39 PM
(#3)
ok thanks!

Old
Fri Nov 02, 2012, 09:53 AM
(#4)
Since: Dec 2010
Hi,

You are eligible for the Bank Roll Builder promo!

The next thing that you will need to do is to attend one of the 'Getting Started With Pokerstars' live training sessions. Please let me know after you have attended this session.

Also, you can be practicing on the play money NL ring tables and please post a hand that you were not sure about, using the hand replayer. Here's a short video on how to use the Hand Replayer

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Nov 02, 2012, 11:08 AM
(#5)
I´d be attending today´s 14.00 getting started live training.
However, I don´t understand where the play money NL ring tables
are. Do I need actual money in my account to play in them? Because I have not made a deposit yet!

Currently I am playing tournaments, could I post a hand from there? There are some situations that I do not know if I am playing the way it shuould be done.

Greetings!

Old
Fri Nov 02, 2012, 01:00 PM
(#6)

This hand is from a bankrollmob tournament. I thought that villain 6 did not have a good hand, that he may have had a pair of tens on the flop and in the preflop he called to see. However, with my first bet, i made an information bet and discovered thet no one had a strong hand, so I tried to bluff. When the showdown arrived I had a low straight and I thought that, as the villain did not raise in the preflop, he couldn´t have had A K , so my straight was looking pretty good. and I raised. He re raised, thought he was bluffing and went all in. LOST THE TOURNAMENT. In this kind of tournament repaying is available if you can afford it (not my case) so this kind of bluffing from Villain 6 is very common.

Did I play a bad hand?

Old
Sat Nov 03, 2012, 11:25 AM
(#7)
Since: Dec 2010
Hi,

The Bank Roll Builder Promo is only for 9-max No Limit Holdem real money cash games only once the Basic Assesment Quiz has been passed.

You do not need to make a deposit at the start of the this Promo, a total of 4 buy-ins will be awarded to you throughout certain stages. For a complete overview please >>click here<<

For the purposes of getting you familiar with the way hand replays are uploaded to a forum post, it's suggested you try the 9-max No Limit Holdem play money tables while studying for your Basic Assesment Quiz. To find these games please follow these directions:

1.) Open the PokerStars game client

2.) Click the "Holdem tab" located at the far left of the main lobby.

3.) Click the "Play Money tab" located at the far right of the Holdem lobby.

4.) Click the "No Limit tab" located at the center of the Play Money lobby.

5.) Select a stake of your choice at the 9-max/full ring tables (ex. 1/2, 5/10,25/50, 100/200).

note: Once you have done the procedure above, the PokerStars game client will automatically direct you to the "Play Money tab" lobby when you click the "Holdem tab".Also, Play Money games are free to play, and a total of 1000 free chips are given to you by PokerStars.

Best of luck to you at the tables!

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Last edited by CannonLee; Sat Nov 03, 2012 at 11:32 AM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com