Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

help with cash game quiz

Old
help with cash game quiz - Thu Nov 01, 2012, 11:13 PM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2012
Hi i was wonderin if there is any way of findin out what answers i am getting wrong with the cash game quiz.....been stuck for a couple of weeks or three....lol

any help appreciated..

Old
Fri Nov 02, 2012, 05:53 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhew71 View Post
Hi i was wonderin if there is any way of findin out what answers i am getting wrong with the cash game quiz.....been stuck for a couple of weeks or three....lol
any help appreciated..
Hi jhew71,

Unfortunately we don't supply the answers to the questions. The reason being is that we want to make sure that each member takes the time to study the content of the course thoroughly.

I can tell you though that all the quizzes at the school here were recently reviewed and that each and every answer to a quiz question can be found in the content of the course.

As this is a poker school and forum though we are here to talk poker and discussions on quiz questions is not only allowed but encouraged so here's a suggestion.

If you get stuck on a quiz question and are not sure of the answer post it here in the Forum and members can advise and join in on the discussion.

That way not only do we get the answer to the question but also we have a better learning experience for all.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Nov 02, 2012, 06:39 AM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Hi jhew71
welcome to PSO, we have some really great feature for members including course's as you already, and video's. This link will help you find your way round.

Enjoy, and good luck at the tables.

Old
Fri Nov 02, 2012, 01:30 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
**moved to better fitting forum since this is not about live training JWK24**

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com