Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

my ticket skill premier

Old
my ticket skill premier - Fri Nov 02, 2012, 05:27 AM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2012
BronzeStar
hi all
i get rank 315 in open skill league in October and i have Level 1763.39 VPP +20 but (show for me in right menu user stats icon +150 )are me can have ticket premier league for November ?
i send email for support but he said me wait for one hours befor start first match . please talk about ticket premier
thank you all

Last edited by ussef61; Fri Nov 02, 2012 at 05:31 AM..

Old
Fri Nov 02, 2012, 05:43 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ussef61 View Post
hi all
i get rank 315 in open skill league in October and i have Level 1763.39 VPP +20 but (show for me in right menu user stats icon +150 )are me can have ticket premier league for November ?
i send email for support but he said me wait for one hours befor start first match . please talk about ticket premier
thank you all
Hi ussef61,

You did the right thing to email support@pokerschoolonline.com with this query.

Moderators here at the school have no access to your personal account information so anything like this must go through support.

If you already emailed support and he said you'll get your ticket then you should be fine for the Premier League this Month.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Nov 02, 2012, 06:33 AM
(#3)
BronzeStar
support not said me ui get ticket him said just wait for start first match ?

Old
Fri Nov 02, 2012, 06:39 AM
(#4)
Since: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ussef61 View Post
support not said me ui get ticket him said just wait for start first match ?
Premiere League ticket normally credited 1 to 2 hours before the 1st game every 3rd of the month.

Congrats and Good Luck in Premiere League.

PH

Old
Fri Nov 02, 2012, 01:07 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
hi thank you all i now get this ticket i get this email

Quote:
PokerSchool Skill League -- Premier League Ticket Awarded!

Hi ussef61,

Congratulations on earning your ticket to this month's Premier Skill League. The ticket is required for entry to the Premier Skill League tournaments.

You can find these events in the PokerStars Poker Room under the Tourney Tab and then Private Tab. The league events will start on the 3rd of the month, and start at 2:00, 8:00, 14:00 and 20:00 ET each day.

Don't forget to earn at least 20 VPP and finish high in the Premier League (top 800) or the Qualifier League (top 200) this month in order to be awarded a new Premier Ticket for next month.

Please note that you will not be prevented from participating in the Open Skill League tournaments, but your results in those tournaments will not be counted for the Open League leaderboard. All details about our leagues are available at PokerSchool Skill League.

Good Luck at the tables,

The PSO Team

i try for won this league

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com