Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Real $ deposit vs PS Online school

Old
Real $ deposit vs PS Online school - Fri Nov 02, 2012, 02:40 PM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2012
If i make a deposit before completing the PS olnine school training do i still qualify for the PS $6 Realmoney deposit ???

I received this email and would like to take advantage of the 3 x $1.50 tickets ,but not at the risk of losing out on the remaining PS online traing and free deposit on completion .

Congratulations! You passed the PSO Sit & Go Quiz!

Congratulations 0stanleycup0,

As a reward, you are eligible to receive 3 x $1.50 tourney entry tickets. Remember that if you play all three of these events in a calendar month, you are already on your way to earning the 20 VPPs required to be considered 'Active' for the PSO Skill League!

In order for the tickets to be credited, within 18 days of passing the quiz, you need to make a real money deposit of $10 or more into your PokerStars account. To make a deposit, from the PokerStars Lobby screen, select:

Old
Fri Nov 02, 2012, 03:25 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0stanleycup0 View Post
If i make a deposit before completing the PS olnine school training do i still qualify for the PS $6 Realmoney deposit ???
Hi 0stanleycup0,

My advice would be to complete the Bankroll Builder promo first and then once you receive your four $2 buy-ins then make a deposit.

Making it now may make you ineligible for bankroll builder bonuses so just to be safe finish that promo you started and once it's complete take advantage of the other offer.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Nov 02, 2012, 03:48 PM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2012
BronzeStar
after get bankroll builder make your deposit

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com