sacred21 calls [$0.99 USD]
Herzog calls [$0.99 USD]
** Dealing River ** [ Qs ]
Herzog checks
HERO bets [$1.12 USD]
sacred21 is all-In [$2.75 USD]
Herzog is all-In [$2.52 USD]
HERO folds
Herzog shows [ Ts, Ks ]a straight flush, King high.
sacred21 shows [ 9d, 9h ]a full house, Nines full of Sevens.
sacred21 wins $0.23 USD from the side pot 1 with a full house, Nines full of Sevens.
Herzog wins $10.65 USD from the main pot with a straight flush, King high.

SICK!!!!!

the Q river was all it made me fold, cause i only thought in Q's with 7's or quads

Last edited by Pr0teus; Sun Nov 04, 2012 at 12:32 AM.. Reason: it wasnt entirely all written

Old
Mon Nov 05, 2012, 12:33 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Hi Pr0teus,

There's not much I like about how this hand was played tbh. First of all no reads are given, but even against 5 random unknowns, I think we should be folding 97s preflop from UTG+1 vs. an UTG 3x open raise. This hand plays well deeper stacked, with reads, in position heads up, or multi-way for cheap. We have none of this defined yet so we're entering the pot not really having a solid strategy for it being profitable.

On the flop with 2 pair on a wet board, I would generally raise right here rather than flat.

On the river, the pot contains about $5 and you only have $2.35 left, I would have shoved for value with a full house on a wet board where the river card has brought both the flush draw and straight draws home. Anyone who was chasing a flush or made a straight will never fold now, if they have a bigger hand, so be it. I don't think you can fold on a river card that completes so many draws when you can beat both flushes and straights and the pot is huge relative to the remaining stacks. At least, I'm sure I would have gone broke on this hand if I saw the flop, but I wouldn't have seen the flop to begin with.

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Nov 05, 2012, 08:52 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
Ok, i understand.

stats in this case werent of mutch help, since i joined the table 3 hands before.
my bad taking a loose position.
Thank you
Pr0teus

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com