Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Bankroll Builder - Session Feedback /

Bankroll Builder

Old
Bankroll Builder - Sun Nov 04, 2012, 10:11 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2012
Greetings,

I am just checking to make sure if I am eligible for the Bankroll Builder Promotion.

Thanks.

Old
Sun Nov 04, 2012, 10:22 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizzter87 View Post
Greetings,
I am just checking to make sure if I am eligible for the Bankroll Builder Promotion.
Thanks.
Hi Fizzter87,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

>>click here<< for a complete guide of what PSO has to offer.

We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion.

For a complete overview of the steps in this promotions please >>click here<<

Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschooline.com and best of luck to you at the tables!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Nov 04, 2012, 04:48 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi Fizzter87,

You are eligible for the Bank Roll Builder promo!

The next thing that you will need to do is to attend one of the 'Getting Started With Pokerstars' live training sessions. Please let me know after you have attended this session.

Also, you can be practicing on the play money NL ring tables and please post a hand that you were not sure about, using the hand replayer. Here's a short video on how to use the Hand Replayer

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Nov 06, 2012, 05:26 PM
(#4)
Since: Nov 2012
Hi JWK24,

I have just completed the live training session. Before the next step do I also need to post a hand for analysis from the Play Money tables as I have not really had time to play quite yet.

Thanks

Old
Tue Nov 06, 2012, 05:31 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi Fizzter87!

There is absolutely no rush with any part of this promotion. The goal is to make each one of the members involved learn and be a better player due to it.

Please take all the time that you need with each step and yes, the play money play and posting a hand that you had problems with so that it can be analyzed and that you can learn from it are necessary parts of this step.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com