Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Trading t-dollars - but where???

Old
Trading t-dollars - but where??? - Sun Nov 04, 2012, 05:20 PM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2009
I would like to sell 215 T-Dollars I got by qualifying in the sunday million satellite. Can someone tell me, where I can find a thread for this?
Thanks a bunch

Old
Sun Nov 04, 2012, 05:35 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
**moved**

Hiya RJ,

At this time we do not have a section for selling T-Dollars but I will look in to maybe adding this section in the coming weeks.

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

T2C

Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Nov 05, 2012, 06:26 AM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2011
Hi Ragin, I don't have the balance to trade such an amount but there are many sites out there that will buy your T$ for a small fee. I also think there's a section on twoplustwo.com for trading.

Last edited by Ovalman; Mon Nov 05, 2012 at 06:27 AM.. Reason: spelling

Old
Thu Nov 08, 2012, 12:49 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
FYI - you can do this here now: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...-Money-Trading

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com