Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Off-Topic Discussions /

Full Tilt Forum

Old
Full Tilt Forum - Mon Nov 05, 2012, 08:11 AM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
Just a quick question regarding Full Tilt being as its real $$ relaunch is in less than 24 hours.

Are we allowed to post ftilt hand replays here in pso and various other questions that may arise on the tilt software? Or should we just stick with pokerstars related scenarios?

You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Old
Mon Nov 05, 2012, 08:20 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Hi Da Sens Fan

Thanks for your post. Members are very welcome to post fulltilt hand replays here.With regard to FT software questions, i think these would best be handled by FT. Should this position change at all i will post them here.

Thanks again for your post, good luck at the tables.

Old
Mon Nov 05, 2012, 08:31 AM
(#3)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
I have a few questions myself, like if FTP has old FTP software, or new software, and if they're going to still have Fantasy WSOP. Figure they'll have their FTOPS still.

Guess I'll have to write an email and find all that out.

Old
Mon Nov 05, 2012, 08:43 AM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Hi Stakehorse75

I will check this out and post back here, but as far as i am aware questions regarding FT software and other issues members may raise about FT should IMO be addressed to FT directly. My understanding is that FT is being operated as an independent Business, although owned by PokerStars.
There email is support@fulltiltpoker.com

Hope that helps, and good luck at the tables.

Last edited by wiltshireman; Mon Nov 05, 2012 at 08:58 AM..

Old
Mon Nov 05, 2012, 09:43 AM
(#5)
Yeah when I mentioned the software differences, some things I was thinking about were game types like the SNG MATRIX Ftilt used to have (if they will still use it). There could be strategy questions due to the complexity of the scoring system that normal pokerstars training would not address. Just simple things like that.

You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Old
Mon Nov 05, 2012, 10:22 AM
(#6)
BronzeStar
I'm kind of hoping they still have the video sessions with the tests afterwards. Cool reward tourneys...

Old
Mon Nov 05, 2012, 10:22 AM
(#7)
Since: Feb 2011
Woop de doop!

I have 20 cents in my Full Tilt cashier so I'm gonna try and freeroll myself a bankroll. I think it will be very shark infested waters for a few months until the degen fish gradually join again so I think staying on Freerolls will be a good bet for a few months. I'm hoping there are low numbers and decent prizes with any freerolls FT will in all likelyhood run.

Old
Mon Nov 05, 2012, 10:30 AM
(#8)
(Head Trainer)
Hi all,

@Da Sens, as Tony said full tilt HH's are fine to post, although they don't work with the replayer at this time. Not sure if they will, my guess is since Stars owns the Full Tilt brand now they might eventually code the replayer to read that HH format, or change the FT HH format, or what not. Total guess there, no idea what will actually happen in that regard or any kind of timeline. For now just post the text if you want hand analysis from a FT hand history.

Regarding special strategic stuff like the Matrix sng's, just post that as well if you'd like to start a strategy discussion. You're right, many of the trainers may not be experienced with some of the various offers of the former full tilt (and I assume those same offerings will be available with the relaunch, but again just an assumption). I played some of the matrix games prior to black friday, just for fun really, and tbh they weren't launching too often and only for micro-stakes anyway so I don't think they really ever fully caught on.

But regardless, we will certainly be happy to chime in on strategy thoughts for any format, if we think we can be helpful.

@Stakehorse, the software was re-opened up last week for play money only, and looks to be basically the same in large part. Before it was shut down it was one of the two industry leaders in online poker software (with Stars being the other), and it's really not even close, so I can't see Stars changing anything really at the onset other than standard improvements which happens on any client. One nice thing of note... in the cashier page I noticed there was a "Transfer to (pokerstars logo)" button, so the much asked question about xfering bankroll between the sites seems to be looking like that will be available, which personally I think is fantastic.

Regarding FTOPS, yes it's coming back, it's already scheduled for December. See question #6 here: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...postcount=1349

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Nov 05, 2012, 11:18 AM
(#9)
Cool thanks for the info. Ya handy feature with the transfer between both sites. I've already got my accounts linked and verified. Very easy.

Old
Mon Nov 05, 2012, 12:43 PM
(#10)
Btw Amusing that after that American Black Friday event which smoked Full Tilt in the 1st place, they are relaunching on the USA election day....

*evil grin*

Old
Mon Nov 05, 2012, 02:21 PM
(#11)
BronzeStar
Just checked in to my account, looks like I have $0.59 and a Fantasy WSOP tourney ticket.

Just checked in again, registerred with my ticket to a $10,000 Fantasy WSOP freeroll on the 25th. If you played any of the fantasy WSOP there, check your ticket balances!

Only 39 people in right now, and 18 places paid out.

$2500 for 1st place!

Last edited by Stakehorse75; Tue Nov 06, 2012 at 08:58 AM..

Old
Wed Nov 07, 2012, 10:37 PM
(#12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Sens Fan View Post
Btw Amusing that after that American Black Friday event which smoked Full Tilt in the 1st place, they are relaunching on the USA election day....

*evil grin*
Dont you mean black friday which saved my bankroll

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com