Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

Open skills league score

Old
Open skills league score - Wed Nov 07, 2012, 01:20 PM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2012
I guess better position more points you get or I am wrong?

And when the final winner will be decided?

Old
Wed Nov 07, 2012, 01:46 PM
(#2)
Since: Dec 2011
I am just doing it for the first time....I found reading-up on it totally confusing

My tip.....just do it, play two times, you don't have to get ITM, just last as long as you POSSIBLY can.

Try to not bet AT ALL, even with QQ (grrrrrrrr) AA or anything..UNTIL you are so nearly out of chips ...........

You must be waiting for 80% of the field to go out.......to score any points ( this is an exaggeration, as it depends on what your score is, plus other things---but don't worry about that)...just last as long as you can, use the TIMER every hand, and FOLD....

Then when you are in the Top 20% left in the game, look for position, and a cheap go, and have some cards.......

OK...NOW YOU HAVE HAD A COUPLE OF GOES AT IT....THIS IS HOW TO WORK OUT WHAT TO DO !!!!!!

Go click the top button LEAGUE, then click OPEN LEAGUE.....

If you can find yourself in the results from the search button, click on the end figure (which is you score total), you will see your results at the bottom of the page, and you will be able to work out from that where the scoring goes. And go click on as many other peoples scores too, to compare their results/ scores.....you will soon have just a rough idea what to do!!!!!

I hope that is helpful...maybe not explained that well...but the best I can for the moment

Old
Wed Nov 07, 2012, 02:14 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
***moved to more appropriate forum*****

Old
Wed Nov 07, 2012, 02:22 PM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
WeaselBashe has got it just right The link i gave you earlier sets out the rules etc, But the Skill league forum has some very helpful advice, which maybe of help to you.

Good luck.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com