Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / New Members /

Hi Everybody

Old
Hi Everybody - Wed Nov 07, 2012, 07:51 PM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2012
Hi,
Im new to Poker. Been playing about three weeks now i guess. I have been following the school lessons and entering some MTTs. Managed to get to last ten of a 427 person field last night, qualifying for the second stage on the NZPT freeroll.....

Early days for me but im chuffed with progress so far.

Hope your all good.
Joe

Old
Wed Nov 07, 2012, 08:38 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi Joe!

Welcome to the forum. Here is a link that will help to get you familiar with many of the options that PSO has to offer.

Be sure to check out the live training sessions and the video library. There are many sessions that can help with MTT play and if you have any questions, please let us know.

Good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Nov 08, 2012, 01:44 AM
(#3)
BronzeStar
Hi joon, welcome to the forum, I'm AAA and I'm fairly new here too, but I'm not new to poker I'v been playing since 2005, last 10 finish was a job well done mate, try your luck in the poker school open league and win some real money, or go to the stakes and sharingss section and ask for a stake when you feel like you'v gotten good enough.
GOOD LUCK

Old
Thu Nov 08, 2012, 04:35 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joon86 View Post
Hi,
Im new to Poker. Managed to get to last ten of a 427 person field last night, qualifying for the second stage on the NZPT freeroll.....
Hi Joe,

Welcome to PSO,

Well done on the deep run and ask plenty of questions while your here, it's the only way to learn the game.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Nov 08, 2012, 06:27 AM
(#5)
Since: Dec 2011
hey Joe...Welcome and Good Luck on the tables

Old
Thu Nov 08, 2012, 05:31 PM
(#6)
Thanks for the great welcome people. I obviously got a bit carried away last night and entered a real money tourney, only a few dollars but its gone ha. Gonna check out the skill league I think, seems a good shout. Then I have the second round of the NZPT free roll thing to look forward to Sunday night.
I'm actually an Englishman living in Auckland, NZ for a year. I have a fair bit of spare time on my hands so thought why not play the game I like to watch on the tv.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com