Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

VIP Club Amsterdam Party

Old
VIP Club Amsterdam Party - Thu Nov 08, 2012, 01:05 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)

There’s an exclusive party being thrown by the PokerStars VIP Club in Amsterdam this December 1st, and you can be there! It’s your chance to meet other PokerStars players and members of Team Pro, with free entertainment, food and drinks. There will also be a special announcement about VIP Club changes coming your way in 2013.

Event Information

TBC - check back soon
How to Attend the Party

The party is only open to PokerStars VIPs, and to attend you must follow these easy steps:

Purchase a ‘VIP Club Live: Amsterdam’ ticket from the VIP Store, located under the ‘VIP Club Live’ category.

Register for the ‘VIP Club Live: Amsterdam’ dummy tournament. You can find this listed in the PokerStars client under ‘Tourney’ > ‘VIP’ > ‘All’. Buy-in will only be available using the ticket purchased from the VIP Store.

See the table below for the FPP price of a ticket, which is based on your current VIP status. Note that cancellations made after November 24 (one week before the start of the event) will not be refunded.
VIP Status FPP Price
BronzeStar 10,000
SilverStar 1,500
GoldStar 1,350
PlatinumStar 1,200
Supernova 1,000
Supernova Elite FREE
FAQs

Q: What is the minimum VIP status to join the party?
A: Any PokerStars player can attend the party if they have enough FPPs! The higher your status is, the fewer FPPs you have to spend in order to attend.

Q: Will you reserve a spot for me if I don’t have enough FPPs?
A: No. Reservations will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis. You must purchase your ticket from the VIP Store and register to the placeholder tournament to reserve your space.

Q: How many PokerStars VIPs will be in attendance?
A: There is an initial cap on attendees at 150. This may be increased, depending on demand.

Q: Can I bring my friend/wife/sibling/other?
A: This event is only open to PokerStars VIPs.

Q: Am I able to join if I do not reside in the Netherlands?
A: Yes! VIP Club Live: Amsterdam is open to all PokerStars VIPs who will be in Amsterdam on December 1.

Q: Does the ticket cost include transportation and accommodation?
A: No, you are required to provide your own transportation to and from the event and make your own accommodation arrangements.

Q: Can I purchase a ticket on someone else’s behalf?
A: No. Participants will be admitted based on the name on the PokerStars account that ordered a ticket. Please remember to bring photographic ID.

Q: What should I do if I am unable to attend?
A: In the unfortunate event that you are unable to attend, please unregister from the placeholder tournament and email vipclub@pokerstars.com to have your FPPs refunded. Please note that we are unable to process cancellations after November 24, 2012 (one week before the party).

Please visit the Official Discussion Thread

Last edited by wiltshireman; Thu Nov 08, 2012 at 01:09 PM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com