Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Old archive.

Old
Old archive. - Mon Nov 12, 2012, 07:38 AM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2012
Hi guys and girls.

Please, please, please can PSO post all new videos to the old video archive page too. I really struggle finding stuff old and new on the new site and so still use the old archive page regularly. But it seems video content on that page only goes to around September time.

I'm hoping it wouldn't be a massive headache for the tech guys to make it so that ALL videos in the archive get listed to the old archive page here as well as anywhere else?

I really hope this is possible as I'm sure I'm missing out on stuff I'd like to see because of the new format.

Cheers K.

Old
Mon Nov 12, 2012, 08:13 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hi CptKevUK,

The page you linked to above gets updated each week on Saturday with the new videos that were added to the library that week.

Each day Monday to Friday new videos are added to the school library and you find the new videos daily by going to Videos > then trainings or sessions.

As you can see the last trainer video was added last Friday (WCOOP Event 2 Part 3 November 9th). If you check back there again later today you'll find today's videos will have been added, usually around 18:00 CET Mon-Fri.

So to recap, you find the new additions daily Mon-Fri on the video page and the page you linked to is then updated every Saturday.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Nov 12, 2012, 10:09 AM
(#3)
Hi Raiser,

That all sounds great but I'd still having problems, maybe I'm doing something wrong?

If I click on the link in your msg above then go to Dave's page here then the latest video on the list is from the end of September.....

K.

Old
Mon Nov 12, 2012, 10:17 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
That's right,

It takes 10-12 weeks for any live training session to reach the library ... so a live training session that happens this week for example will be added to the library probably around mid to late January 2013.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Nov 12, 2012, 10:24 AM
(#5)
Oh, I see. I must have misunderstood your original msg, I thought you said that page I linked to was undated every Saturday?! Is there a reason for such a long delay for them new videos getting to the old archive page? Well, of course there's a reason, lol, but could that be changed??

Am I only the only one that struggles finding stuff on the new site? I think the new site is good for browsing and will appeal to new PSO users I'm sure, but in terms of finding specific stuff I don't find it very user friendly.

Keep up the good work :-)

K.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com